BobSlop+Dominion/Havoc LOOTFILTER + my modification

Scrapped this. I no longer use this version of the filter.

I combined it with Dominion's/Havoc's filter, improved it, fixed some of their bugs and decided to not release it, however if someone is interested, feel free to PM me here or ingame.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jan 2, 2016, 5:07:23 AM
bump

Updated to v1.01
Interesting how people ignore many bases that have potential for "best in slot" (like Reaver Sword, Terror Claw, Jewelled Foil, Lathi, Siege Axe etc.).

Many items have potential but statistically they are usually vendor trash. When running in a party where stopping to pick up every rare is a waste of time, especially because you cant bring them all back anyway.

Regarding the items you specified - none of them is hidden in this filter. It only hides the bases that are statistically less likely to be worth your time.
Statistically they have the same chance of being vendor trash as a Coronal Maul but I get what you're saying. Also this explains why I was unable to find an upgrade to my Hegemony's back in an earlier league for months. :)

I should've added an explanation to how and why items are hidden.

Here's a snippet from the filter:

Hide
Class "Bows"
DropLevel <= 64
ItemLevel >= 71

What does this mean?

Hide all bows that have a DropLevel (required level) that is 64 or lower, even if it's ilvl71.

So if you look at the Items lists:

It means you'll only be seeing Imperial, Harbinger and Maraketh bows. It's similar for all other bases, with 2H weapons at DropLevel 59, 1H at 58, Claws at 50, Helmets at 54, Shields at 60 (exception: All Spirit shields are visible), almost all quivers (except a couple with a good base) and all Staves under ilvl55 (the ones you do see have a chance to roll +3 gem levels)

As mention in the OP, this filter is not for everyone but if you play and move quickly with an efficient team, you're far more likely to get rich by playing the game fast and picking up the good items, rather than wasting a lot of precious farm-time while digging through the trash.

p.s. there is a separate rule that shows rare Decimation bows specifically. ;)
Last edited by Zoxjib on Aug 4, 2015, 11:23:14 AM
"
Zed_ wrote:
Statistically they have the same chance of being vendor trash as a Coronal Maul but I get what you're saying. Also this explains why I was unable to find an upgrade to my Hegemony's back in an earlier league for months. :)

Hegemony's Era is a unique and will be shown if dropped. The filter shows all unique drops.
-EDIT: Misunderstood you... Yeah, 99.9% of items are trash, with this filter you'll only see about 30% of that trash. :P

Update v1.02:
- Modified 2H weapons DropLevel from <=59 to <=58 in order to see Talon Axe, Colossus Mallet and Reaver Sword rare drops.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Aug 4, 2015, 10:35:36 AM
Are blue/rare 83+84 bases shown as well? (your OP only mentions whites)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Yes, it does. My bad, thanks for noticing. It shows all variations of ilvl83+ Vaal Axe, Gemini Claw, Imbued Wand, Imperial Skean, Harbinger Bow, Exquisite Blade and Coronal Maul and ilvl84+ Astral Plate, Glorious Plate and Vaal Regalia.

I edited the OP.
Another small change:

v1.03:
- Only show Quality Gems (>=5), Vaal Gems and valuable gems (Portal, Empower, Enhance and Enlighten)
- Hide ilvl 1-70 Staves with DropLevel under 57
- Show flasks during leveling, hide after ilvl 70

No point seeing all those trash gems at end-game.

The probability of getting a +3 staff is tiny, might as well hide the 55-57 DropLevel staves because they're usually trash. You'll still see the DropLevel 58+ staves so they'll have a chance to be +3 gem level or alternatively the best possible bases for good physical rolls.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Aug 4, 2015, 6:59:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info