Rain of Arrows

This skill needs a damage buff. I find no reason to use it over my other skills.

Or instead of buffing it you could add a useful strategic function such as slow enemies aoe to the rain of arrows.
Is this skill buffed by +% Bow dmg passives?
You deal damage with a bow. You benefit from Bow damage.
Not that good of a skill.
Needs way too many skill point investments to even be "usable".
I would say buff its base AOE by about 25% in order to make it scale better with passive points that also increase area of effect in order to give it a niche place: huge AOE projectile attack.

Right now it deals terrible damage and also has mediocre AOE and the additional drawback of the projectiles being fired with delay.

Damage effectiveness being low would be fine if the attack had a rather large radius, but as is it kinda has terrible damage and bad AOE when compared to some other skill choices.

Buff both its damage and aoe by a slight amount.
Last edited by gh0un on Jan 25, 2013, 6:16:41 AM
This might be a total noob question, but can this spell afflict statuses, like setting on fire, chill, and shock?
IGN: ragol
For one, it's not a Spell.

If an Attack or Spell deals Elemental damage and it Crits, it will apply the appropriate status ailment. For Shock and Freeze, duration is based on damage dealt versus max Life; 1-5 Lightning Damage isn't going to inflict Shock on anything above level 20.
You can also get a flat chance to inflict these status ailments from passives (Static Blows) and gems (Chance to Ignite, Cold Snap, Arc). Good for when you're not looking to Crit often, or when you want to stack a crapload of Shock on something.
Rain of Arrow does not work with Fork. Just so you know. :)
There are no Projectiles to Fork either. Thematically the arrows would split and just bore into the ground anyways, so it hardly matters whether it does or doesn't work :P
Which effect does Projectile weakness affects RoA?

I think it affects the damage even though RoA is not a projectile.

The knock-back doesn't seems to work.

What about the "mobs having less evasion to projectile part"?
Rain of Arrows is a special case and is indeed counted as a Projectile. Proj. Speed also decreases the delay between firing and landing :)
The Knockback works with any hit; even melee and Spells.
Less Evasion works with any Attack. RoA is an Attack, so it'll work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info