Size of Staves (Templars)

Hello,

I currently run a staff templar and I can't help but feel like my weapon is quite small compared to the templar's height. I'm not sure if weapon size is the same across all characters (if a ranger holds a templar sized staff then the staff would be very overpowering visually) but for the templar staves definitely look underwhelming considering it has the tallest character model in game (I think)

PS: When will you guys change the templar's weird body ratio hahaha he looks like a chicken lul

Cheers
Same with the Duelist. One-handed weapons, especially swords, look tiny. And his body is also weirdly proportioned.

GGG should definitely take a look at the character models and animations for the next major update.
Many of the spells and attacks have amazing animations and effects, but the overall impression is brought low by the characters.
Glad somebody feels the same way! I only mentioned the templar because that's who I'm currently playing... exiles need to have healthy body proportions lol (as well as appropriately sized gear...)
It's only a real problem with some characters though. The Witch and the Shadow don't have those problems, because they have a smaller frame and their proportions look more natural.

But Templar and Duelist ... well, you know :-D
They are larger, but the weapons don't scale up to their size (which is realistic, but looks really bad).
yeah, hopefully a class based scaling of gear isn't too hard to implement from a coding point of view, and that they can easily push out a "fix" for this :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info