2.0 Death's Oath Astral Plate Builds?

I've looked for updated Maruader builds using a Death's Oath and there doesn't seem to be any. Has the usefullness of this armor been trashed with the nerf to regen and self-casting war crys?
Thanks
Last edited by anotherdave on Aug 1, 2015, 3:28:56 PM
i want to try this armor with my life regen how this will be working but didnt bought it yet..
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I don't have enough Regrets to spec into this and have a non-functioning build. From the little I've read it might be workable with superior regen on rings, ammys and gear, which means crafting everything.
Wish I could get a comment from some of the better players who theorycraft.
This armor has really good synergy with Bino's dagger because of the regen, not the dot damage (doesn't apply to the aura). Also you'll either want to constantly be killing+leeching off mobs and/or have positive Chaos resists + several 100 regen to support it. It's the coolest piece of armor in the game imo, just need to work for it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 2, 2015, 10:55:32 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
This armor has really good synergy with Bino's dagger because of the regen, not the dot damage (doesn't apply to the aura). Also you'll either want to constantly be killing+leeching off mobs and/or have positive Chaos resists + several 100 regen to support it. It's the coolest piece of armor in the game imo, just need to work for it.

Thanks for the response.
I have a 6s 5l I used in the typical ground slam build with a nice 2h maul, which is what I wanted to do again. Still looking at the tree to see if there is enough life regen available, combined with regen craftable on gear to make this fly.
Do you think Flasks with Chaos Immunity will help?
2 mings hearth rings and forget about chaos res+40% physical converted to chaos and then added) i used it today) insane but 1k+ hp less) experimenting further...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info