Enfeeble

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2019, 4:42:43 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
Plethora wrote:
Question about the mechanics of this skill:

Do I take X% less damage from monster's Y damage attack?

Or Do monsters deal (100%-X%)Y damage?

I assume it's the second one. The only difference is the way it would interact with armor (because armor mitigates a higher % for lower damage).

Assuming monsters in fact deal less damage and crit for less, then this skill synergises with marauder/templar tanks very well.
You are correct, it's reducing the damage they deal.
"
Madmen wrote:
Does this skill affect minions the same way when cursed?

If something curses you or your minions, it has the same effect on you as it would on a monster.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 27, 2012, 7:57:04 PM
The wording was incorrect, but not for the reason you suggest - it was listed as less/more when it's actually reduced/increased.
It does apply to the critical strike multiplier as a whole - it's the opposite of the stat you can get on passives which increases your critical strike multiplier by a percentage.
I'll talk with Carl about whether we want to introduce a new stat for the curse that works differently.

UPDATE: We're adding a minimum cap on all critical strike multipliers - they can't be reduced below 100%. Carl may also look at the balance on enfeeble.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 21, 2012, 11:17:35 PM
"
If it truly reduces spell damage, that text is misleading.
Fixed for a future patch. Enfeeble does indeed apply to all damage the cursed target would deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info