Which is better for Flame Totem: LMP or RoS?

I'm wondering what will benefit my Flame Totem the most: LMP or Rain of Splinters Jewel:

Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Last edited by Winterfury on Aug 1, 2015, 2:10:42 AM
LMP is dreadful for FT now. The extra coverage is pretty minimal and the loss of damage is massive (considering that you're also giving up a gem slot).

Rain of Splinters is fine, but honestly feels a bit unnecessary for FT (although very good for other projectile totems) since, again, the AoE increase is not that big. Unless you're using Sire of Shards, you might as well just stick with the three base projectiles IMO.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Yeah, giving up a gem slot is probably too high a price to pay given what else I could put there. I'm going to try out the Jewel on its own and see how that plays out. I found it, would like to use it if possible.

Thanks.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info