[Statistics] Divination Cards - 90 runs - 0 cards...

Okay...

I've heard that it was confirmed by GGG that IIQ does improve divination card drops.

I decided to test that.

I ran 125% IIQ (with 135% IIR). I used my level 89 Shadow, I am aware that there is a reduced drop rate at Docks for me but it is insignificant with this much IIQ...

- 30 runs "The Grand Arena" (level 69 area), up until (includes killing) Daresso,result: 3 unique jewels, 3 unique items,0 divination cards

- 30 runs "The Docks" (level 64 area), result: 1 unique item, 1 unique jewel, 0 divinaiton cards

- 30 runs "Kaom's Stronghold (level 69 area),(with killing King Kaom) result: 1 unique jewel, 3 unique items, 0 divination cards.

Please make the drop rates public or somehow scale with time of how much you slay in a certain area which would increase (slowly) the drop probability.

Ib4 "qq noob its all RNG go play d3".

Seriously though, this needs some balancing in matters of cards needed to complete one set (needs to be lower in most cases!) OR an in-depth clarification on by which factors the divination cards' drops rate is influenced

IGN: Mperor
Last edited by opel65 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:16:35 PM
I`m in the same boat ... I mean , for what are divination cards for in early and mid , even in early late game ... I turned in a 5/5 Gambler ... that I bought 2 and the others dropped meanwhile ... and that was at level 65...on my second char.....in tempest....after the one in hardcore....:)) QQ
Just a mathy comment. If you want to test whether IIQ affects divination card drops you should pick a very common divination card otherwise your sample size will be way too small as you just experienced. Divination cards for very rare items are very rare, you can't simply get a shav by farming for a suitable div card for a few hours.
If you want to test the effectivity of IIQ on div cards, which is a worthy goal, I would recommend running mines for the gcp card or market for the 3 chaos card or something like that. Yes, even if you find a bunch of these cards you won't get rich but this will tell you whether 125% IIQ actually gives you 125% more div cards or not.
I ran 5 hrs in the dock and zero PoH cards and you need 9. So much for being able to farm your items as advertized. I always knew that was BS no way they can give a solo self founder a reasonable shot at something like that. Market would collapse in the trade game.

So what we got is cards near useless for finding your own gear and something else to trade also. Which begs question why have the cards? Why not trade for the PoH you want in the first place?

Maybe I'm missing something?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 1, 2015, 6:45:06 AM
"
quarague wrote:
Just a mathy comment. If you want to test whether IIQ affects divination card drops you should pick a very common divination card otherwise your sample size will be way too small as you just experienced. Divination cards for very rare items are very rare, you can't simply get a shav by farming for a suitable div card for a few hours.
If you want to test the effectivity of IIQ on div cards, which is a worthy goal, I would recommend running mines for the gcp card or market for the 3 chaos card or something like that. Yes, even if you find a bunch of these cards you won't get rich but this will tell you whether 125% IIQ actually gives you 125% more div cards or not.

Well, a at lest one card for 20x fusings should drop (7 need) after 30 runs dont you think...?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I ran 5 hrs in the dock and zero PoH cards and you need 9. So much for being able to farm your items as advertized. I always knew that was BS no way they can give a solo self founder a reasonable shot at something like that. Market would collapse in the trade game.

So what we got is cards near useless for finding your own gear and something else to trade also. Which begs question why have the cards? Why not trade for the PoH you want in the first place?

Maybe I'm missing something?

I also think that by farming the whole day, one should have at least some gratification and drop 1 freakin card that he is farming for. In this case The Pact card for Pledge of Hands. Cmon!! 9 NEEDED? IF 9 days with at least 5 hours/day of farm doesn't deserve a full stack of "The Pact" then this card system is the worst thing I've seen since D3 release
IGN: Mperor
Last edited by opel65 on Aug 1, 2015, 8:12:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info