Is 2 x 50 aura plus herald possible? Ranger tree

I'm not really sure if the reduced mana changes this but I'm quite sure I had a templar running hatred, determination and HoT and I think I had 2 red mana to do it.

On my ranger, I just switched to iceshot but hatred and HoI seem crucial. However, without Grace running, I'm probably dead. I've managed to survive a few low maps but later probably not good idea.

I think it's really hard to accomplish on ranger tree without losing a lot of dps.
Anyone ideas? It's ok if I finally find a skill I like and can't use.

Without considering rounding, you'd need a .8 multiplier to get 125 down to 100, so you'd need at least 20% reduced mana reservation. Then you'd also have no mana available so would have to run your skills off the blood magic support gem.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
If u use alphas howl and take charisma passives and use blood magic gem for ur atks, u can. 125% will become 100% than. Or taking those nodes and using lvl 4 enlighten will also enable u to use those auras.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jul 31, 2015, 7:31:04 PM
if you have enlighten lvl 3 you can also consider taking :

charisma + the mana reservation node above shadow
or
charisma + champion of the cause under duelist
or
charisma + the mana reservation node near scion

in all cases solution will reserve 100% of your mana but you'll be able to run determination + grace + herald of ice.
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.
Last edited by ihssan on Jul 31, 2015, 11:27:23 PM
Thanks for the info.

I guess I won't be able to make it work unless I drop HoI so I'll have to figure out how much the icy explosions are necessary --although without them the fun is probably gone too.
Alpha's isn't such a bad option for ranger unless you really don't want to use BM supports.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info