Broken game

lag spikes, disconnect, cannot reenter maps (throws me back to login screen). gg ggg
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Broken Post.

This isn't a Feedback forum. This is a Support forum.

If you'd like support, please read the "Rules" sticky post and provide information that we can use to attempt to help you diagnose and possibly resolve issues you are encountering (or at least get them escalated properly).

If all you want to do is complain that the game is broken, do so in the proper Feedback forum.
i supported the game with 45€. i want a running game [Removed by Support]. everyday another problem with this technical mess. and who are "we". [Removed by Support] now do your job and move the thread in the right place. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 31, 2015, 2:00:05 PM
I'm not a moderator. I just help out.

What I mean by Support is not you, but us. You have a problem, this forum attempts to fix it.

In your case, you don't actually want help from us. You just want to complain. So there's a forum for that.

I was simply pointing out the appropriate place for the topic.
yes you said that.
"
yes you said that.

I can't move your thread.
"
Lag and subsequent disconnections are usually caused by latency, which is on your end.

Latency is on my continent. Do I have to change continent now?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Lag and subsequent disconnections are usually caused by latency, which is on your end.

You can also wait to get closer to your next server with the tectonic movement of the continents :)
"
Char1983 wrote:
"

Couldn't hurt :)
I need a signature to look legit
actually, lag spikes and latency issues are usually the result of connection problems (i.e. your internet connection instability) which could be caused by your hardware, your router, your wireless connection, or your ISP. Disconnections, on the other hand, is mostly on GGG's end.
Last edited by libstayung on Jul 31, 2015, 3:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info