WTT TEMPEST to WARBANDS currency for items

I dont have much to trade because i invested about 15ex into a cycloner and then ripped ive never tried this before but i decided to move currency over to warbands and sell the gear in my stash really cheap to get my warbands toon started
so i have just this list of currency and a little bit of gear that i will trade for warbands currency
If no price is listed then offers are welcome and will do any reasonable trade.
when tradeing items i will trade item first ONLY if you give tempest currency until after tradeing me warbands currency will give back after :) currency trades can be disscussed i also accept non flat currency A.K.A say 15 alts instead of a chaos or whatever the rate we decide on is
*ALL THINGS LISTED ARE IN TEMPEST LEAGUE*

gear i have a set price for or could be useful

Elreon jewelry

ide say like 8c for all 3

VERY LENIENT ON PRICEING SO OFFER A DIFFERENT PRICE

I have two 5l axes 1 or 2 chaos each is fine

Chest's

jewelry

chaos jewelry 4 rings 2 amys 1c
chaos

there wont be any prices other than the few things i priced specificly just pm me with an relativly decent offer in warbands currency and we will trade Thank you and i promise its safe to trade with me i dont have much anyway:)

Helms

weapons

div

jewels

IGN : RaveingBlast PM me with offers on any gear or currency if im not online i will be checking this fourm religously so leave a comment with your ign and ill message when im on
Last edited by Rebkid2 on Jul 31, 2015, 7:43:46 AM
His 25c for my warbands at 1:1.5, smooth tradin!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Just trade my Warband GCPs for his -
+ currency. Very good trader.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info