Awaiting for future act 5

The new content brought by awakening was good indeed. Fresh economy, fresh characters and bosses with more stuff to reach. But once we defeat malachai at merciless we go into a single question.
Will we have act five?
This may be answered after some months...
"
PHRandom wrote:
The new content brought by awakening was good indeed. Fresh economy, fresh characters and bosses with more stuff to reach. But once we defeat malachai at merciless we go into a single question.
Will we have act five?

they planned 10 acts.

But only the future will tell if we get to seem em all.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
If they are doing an act 5 I'll upgrad my current supporter pack + buying the one that would be coming with the act 5 for sure :)
Wont be around for it unless they smooth out the difficulty in the game they have. Act IV was supposed to allow them to do that, but it has only made the problem worse. Any character that can make it through act IV normal will have no difficulty in act I-III cruel. That's just wrong and needs to be fixed.
The more content/patching this game gets the worst it becomes.
"
"
PHRandom wrote:
Will we have act five?

they planned 10 acts.

But only the future will tell if we get to seem em all.

They said that at the begining of the game but 10act its a dream, 10 act will be like 12years + i dont think in 10yeears + they will still get enought money for make new act

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info