[2.0] Rank #4 100 lvl Tempest Pela's Zergo build SRS self cast + dual totems

multistrike in 2.0 useless. Culling give more then multi.U can use multi for bosses, remove melee splash and put multistrike.

Cast speed give much for totems and + you.Passives' for totems placement i take cuz only need totem placement speed.
Tx for your answer.

For defense purpose I have linked Blind instead of Culling : Totem/SRS/M.dmg/Splash/Blind
Last edited by Hillda on Aug 10, 2015, 5:40:16 AM
I cant seem to find a link to an auto logout script in your guide, please help. It is a very important part to how well you do on HC leagues and I feel cheated being deprived of this key variable.
Last edited by matask on Oct 2, 2015, 5:51:45 AM
Nice BUILD ! big thx for guide !
v1tAm1n^
some update guide, and double 100 video rank 4,5 on this build http://www.twitch.tv/pe1a/v/10372478
Last edited by pelauhhh on Aug 16, 2015, 8:02:29 AM
Nice build ive been mucking about with dual totem srs on one of the lvl1 bm staff scion srs builds think its great, will try a variation of this in 2.1 new league took a screen shot of the tree for adaption purposes.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 18, 2015, 7:42:04 PM
Is it possible/needed to use tri-totem?
Hey what do you think about the upcoming changes to SRS. Do you think this build will still be viable/as strong as it is?
Hey i just dropped Cloak of Defiance, is it viable to run with this armour ? and second one does "mind over matter" stack from armour and tree ?
IGN Dareiosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info