Chin Sol on a Ranger Tornato shot build

I heard Chain Sol got buffed, would it be better then my
?
I am noob sry
IGN: Joww
Last edited by Jow on Jul 29, 2015, 8:47:26 PM
It is extremely hard to compare.

Chin Sol is a budget bow if you want to have some critical strikes while lioneye's glare makes a build for low accuracy investment.

However given both bows, people would normally go for Lioneye's glare as Chin Sol's critical strike is way too low to be considered for a critical strike build, you \ benefit more from Lioneye's never miss ability. Lioneye's glare is a good bow other than the fact that you always end up 1 HIT KO yourself due to reflect. Armour based bow users might have somewhat better chance at survival with lioneye's glare.
<--- lvl 93 in warbands. Only died once to reflect and I use a Lioneye's Glare. Reflect used to be the downside of Lioneye's Glare, but since reflect was more or less removed from the game it does not matter at all anymore. You don't need to go for armor at all x)

Chin Sol is (in my opinion) best for Rain of Arrow while Lioneye's is better for Split Arrow / Tornado. What both bows have in common is, that they give you a good value for the their price (especially a well rolled Lioneye's - yours is pretty shitty :( ). Try to get at least 17+ attack speed and some better damage rolls.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Jul 29, 2015, 9:18:38 PM
-
IGN: Joww
Last edited by Jow on Jul 29, 2015, 10:14:21 PM

I went for Chin Sol because I am doing a crit build, get 91% chance to hit, still get more crit then a lioneyes and it is good for puncture trap builds... using punc trap and split arrow. The knockback at close range also means you can take arrow dancing if you really want. It really depends how you want to play, at close range I do more damage then lioneyes users, but at long range much less.
Ah nice new crit, theres quite a cool point blank ice shot build in shadow.
Chin sol is used for point blank builds. I don't understand how anyone would use it for crit with such low crit implicit.
I used it very successfully with ROA on Point blank, Iron Reflexes, Resolute Technique and Unwavering Stance. Now I think on rerowing the same but this time with ranged totem. It's a waste no to use the 100% bonus to close range targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info