Which one of these games did you actively play?

Who amongst you veterans played actively:

In RPG genre:

1. Diablo 1

2. Baldur's gate series

3. Nox

4. Icewind dale

5. Titan quest

6. Sacrifice

Other genres:

1. Need for speed porche unleashed

2. Stronghold 1

3. Worms

4. Colin McRae 1 and 2

Which one did you enjoy the most, can you share your experiences and opinions about any of them?
D1 D2

BG serie

IWD

sacred
D1,D2
worms
titan quest
stronghold
nfspu
One Piece
Last edited by Arciks on Dec 5, 2011, 2:24:18 AM
played d1 and d2

I loved baulder's gate 1 and 2 on the ps2

I will add champions of norrath 1 and 2 for the ps2.

Those 3 series of games are awsome.

I wish baulders gate and champions would have continued.
rawrawr
I am not with you on this one.

Baldur's gate saga has been finished, and should remain that way, or else it shall end up with a cheesy, unbelieveable sequel like DIablo III,

Some classics should remain classics and in the past. ;)
Uhhh... Sacrife. What a nice time.. there are coming wonderful memeries back when I start to remember. Yeah, it was one of my first game this specific kind of genre. But I like D1 and Titan Quest, too. Though Diablo had it's own special charm. ;-)
"
Rianor wrote:
Uhhh... Sacrife. What a nice time.. there are coming wonderful memeries back when I start to remember. Yeah, it was one of my first game this specific kind of genre. But I like D1 and Titan Quest, too. Though Diablo had it's own special charm. ;-)

Sacrifice is one the biggest underrated games of all times.

Great injustice has been done to that game.

To this day, I will occacionaly play it and enjoy it.
It was very advanced, both graphically and gameplay wise for its time. Unfortunately, it went down because of the few unfortunate circumstances... :(

I regret the fact that I was a kid back then, and didn't buy the original game...

That is why I care about PoE and try to contribute with few advices as best as I know how, and will later on support them financially - I don't want this excellent game with excellent ideas and efforts put into it destroyed by the Blizzard with its new 'We will milk WoW franchise to maximum extent' Diablo.

Disclaimer:

This being said, I will still play Diablo III.
Yeah, I know, I'm bad... :)
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Dec 4, 2011, 7:06:22 PM
I agree, Komle.
But it's wonderful to see games still out there who aren't such money-grubbing and commercial. Therefor I like Guild Wars but I do like also those "no-name" games. There are plenty of it and one or two aren't that bad, only because they are for free.
And stop talking about Wizard. Ha ha... I can't even imagine there output every year or even every month. So therefor I don't like MMORPGs with a monthly fee. I play them for testing issues and personal curiosity but that's all.
"
Rianor wrote:
I like Guild Wars

lol I totally forgot about that game and i just played it 3 days ago. zzz.
rawrawr
Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader, me and my older bro played the hell out of this game when I was in elementary :P

At least every week, my bro and I would play against each other and he would win since he knew how to raise an army and the fact that I make small castle which really screwed me over most of the time.

Sadly, now that it's been a while since I played this, I have too many other games to play instead of playing my older games :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info