Suggestions ? I'm stuck

Ok so I wanted to try crit 1h+shield ice crash. Here are my items so far...pretty crappy dps and stats (lightning not yet capped and HUGE problems with int). Any upgrades in the area of 5ex.

Items
Spoiler

skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0M9w48EPAUIBRxFHUV7BiRGj4bqigqLlMvzDpSQKBDMUd-TP9NRk4qUEdTu1uvXhNfP2FSYuxlTXSgdO12rHfXeu-BOoIHhNmE74VShmCLT5J9l3mYb5krm2qplayvrY22irkdvJ-9Nr2Bvqe_1cC_wYLFU8qQz37Tb9lh2Xzawdwj5FHlz-oY7w7vTvIv8lr3Mvjr_Es=?accountName=corinadrian&characterName=KillWIceAF

Much appreciated guys ! TY
Last edited by corinadrian on Jul 30, 2015, 5:31:52 AM
bump
Your tree is very far from optimal - you ignore great life and attack speed nodes at the start and take some suboptimal pure armor/resist nodes further and, oh god, you need a serious gun, not that sewing needle. Also revise your jewelry to life/resist/phys damage/crit.

Ice crash calculates from physical damage, so you need a maximum possible pDPS weapon, also attack speed and accuracy matters here since you go crit.

Just look some builds for 1H crit static strike and you'd have the idea of what you need to do.
Thanks alot !
I think your major problem it's your weapon, that Fancy Foil it's crap, your skill scales with the weapon pDPS, by this level you have to use some sword arround 200 pdps and yours it's 89 pdps, too low for level 74-75 char.

If you take a look at the Corsair Sword you can look how improve your skill with 263 pdps
I don't use any of this weapons, if you find me at the game in 6 hours (i'm at the office) i give you some of them for free. I give away the best weapons this remains in my stash, but maybe can help you.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Jul 30, 2015, 8:05:58 AM
I can give you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info