Christmas Key

Oh Christmas spirit,
Please give me a Beta key.
So I can spend all December,
Playing PoE.

:$ :) :*
Thanks to Chris 2010s, I'm in beta business.
2010s get keys on sight. Enjoy!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
wow thank you very much, never thought it would work and it's first time I am very happy with my beta key :)
Thanks to Chris 2010s, I'm in beta business.
need key too :) plz
The amount of effort I made to make this account to reach a dream. *fingers crossed*
Last edited by 2010 on Dec 4, 2011, 3:49:53 AM
"
2010 wrote:
The amount of effort I made to make this account to reach a dream. *fingers crossed*

10/10 :D
"
Chris wrote:
2010s get keys on sight. Enjoy!

Is this a new policy? Seasonal only? There are a fair few 2010 veterans out there who will want to know! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
2010 wrote:

hahahhahah that made my morning !

here , have some Peppar-kaka

20 out of 10 possible i say !

Yours

Democatai
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Dec 4, 2011, 4:12:26 AM
"
drakenoog wrote:
"
2010 wrote:

hahahhahah that made my morning !

here , have some Peppar-kaka

20 out of 10 possible i say !

Yours

Democatai

Why thank you for the delicious peppar-kaka! I hope to play with you one day!

*plants seed of hope*
*speechless*

(if I knew I would i made my account 1 month earlier, no Chritmas Spirit for me boohoo :( )

Well glad it worked for you ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info