Looking for non-expensive cyclone build

Looking for a budget, non-Facebreaker cyclone build, preferably weapon + shield or dual-wield. I've searched around and the only guides I found were either for Facebreaker, or way too expensive (either requires a bunch of 6L's, legacy uniques, top tier uniques or very strict roll requirements on yellows that are next to impossible to get). I already got my character to level 70 following a Facebreaker guide but eventually found that the gear requirement is just too expensive, and without Abyssus + perfect damage rolls on jewelry Facebreaker does less damage than a level 20 sword.

I play in a party 90% of the time so damage is not THAT important, survival > damage, but at least 10k tooltip DPS cyclone is my goal.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jul 28, 2015, 8:17:30 PM
Liftingnerdbro did a video for cyclone marauder but you can play it as a duelist you just have to swap out a few nodes in the starting areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrLjFAtjboI

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374

You can probably just use any weapon with cyclone lifting uses 2h axes. I think wings of entropy might be fun.
You shouldn't have any problems affording an abyssus. If you want I can give you one for free(standard) . It should up your FB damage considerably.

Also, the expensive gear you see in guides with 6ls and whatnot isn't really always required. That's just the end result of a lot of farming, trading and optimizing. You can make most builds work with a few chaos worth rare 5l armor. Also, any dw or 1h + shield will be more expensive than a 2h.

For you, I recommend getting a Kaom's Primacy for a chaos or two, and following any cyclone guide for 2h axe.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:

For you, I recommend getting a Kaom's Primacy for a chaos or two, and following any cyclone guide for 2h axe.

1 alch atm ;) Non-crit 2h is a worlds-cheapest solution this days imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info