DCUO or SWTOR

I'm liking SWTOR but I've played DCUO for longer. I'm playing both atm just wondering what people think will do better.
i dont like both;)
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
I would say if you are going to pay go with SWTOR, higher quality and will last a lot longer. DC Universe Online has little for end-game but it is free to play.
i played SWOTR beta and its just like most of mmo's nothing new that would hold me to it. but as DCUO is free to play i would save money and stick to it.
One Piece
yea thats what i'm thinking. aside from the chat choices i didn't get too much more out of it. Sad though since SWG is closing i was hoping that SWTOR could at least take its place. RIP SWG Dec. 15.
For them both SWTOR is better, but WoW will still stay as N*1 MMO
minecraftorium.blogspot.com
"
SmokedHam wrote:
For them both SWTOR is better, but WoW will still stay as N*1 MMO

To be honest I wanted to trie wow free trial and I did> installed it updated to lastest patch make character logged into game read first dialogue and deleted game after it. It just not my type of game that WoW.But many like it so its ok for them :)
And you cant say it for every player out there that wow is NR.1 MMO, you forgot to add that its your number one game.Because from your post it sounds that you are saying it in name of all MMO gamers :P
One Piece
I refuse to play both
Thanks so much to "Crystalis" for a Beta Key!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info