Request to rename a character

Given that someone saw my former name as inappropriate, my L52 marauder has been renamed to a string of letters, uDzArckuwy, and if a friendly member of powers that be would rename it for me to this if available and not inappropriate, I'd be grateful: Covets_Watermelons
what's the point? can't you just think of name that in NO WAY cause controversy...why even bother with one so "on the edge/line"..seriously dude... grow up
"
Josephoenix wrote:
what's the point? can't you just think of name that in NO WAY cause controversy...why even bother with one so "on the edge/line"..seriously dude... grow up

I am not a clever man.
"
Jormungand wrote:
I am not a clever man.

that's obvious...
Also if i were you I seriously reconsider calling yourself a "man" you haven't earned that right... boy/child suits your response, and the name you would like to have, much better.

i repeat: grow the ____ up

Last edited by Josephoenix on Feb 12, 2013, 2:15:11 PM
Would like to rename two of my characters but not sure how the process could you give me a clue?
Greatly appreciate it thank you
"
Zaikurin wrote:
Would like to rename two of my characters but not sure how the process could you give me a clue?
Greatly appreciate it thank you

Send an Email to support@grindinggear.com and include the names you would like both your characters to be renamed to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info