D2

Anyone still play D2 these days? im bout to fire it back up.
I'm seriously thinking about playing it until I get a key for this game. Although I know it will die down quick. Act 1>Act 2>Act 3>Act 4>Act 5, baal runs 24/7.
i was play torchlight but the mods are really annoying and never work right, they have almost made me completly stop playing.
I still play d2 and know a few of my friends who do.

rawrawr
ye I was playin it some weeks ago hit lvl 76 with barb and than quit it for good, because d3 and this game its around the corner. So no need to stick with D2 anymore
One Piece
well atleast with the new patch update they can block spam bots but there not able to get rid of them or any hacks at all for long :( If its like this in d3 idk it will suck. I remember when sc2 first game out after the first 3 hours there were hacks.
rawrawr
"
Phish wrote:
well atleast with the new patch update they can block spam bots but there not able to get rid of them or any hacks at all for long :( If its like this in d3 idk it will suck. I remember when sc2 first game out after the first 3 hours there were hacks.

all you have to do is set a minimum char level for people to join your public games

spam bots are usually never greater than level 5
gfg you havent played in a while have you last time i seen there was a lvl 91 spam bot zzz. they level characters now for spam bots, so they can get into games with restrictions but there is a anti spam blocker list you can put in a notepad.exe file. blizzard made it so you can ignore the bots. you ignore certain words that the bot types and it wont show up on your screen when there spamming. :)
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info