killed by rollback

Dear GGG,
i love your game but i'm casual player, i can player hour+ daily.
when i log to play my hour+ and i got killed by rollback i canno't earn those experience in my hour of time, at this point it's better for me to stop playing to not loose more exp.
can i ask why are you punishing me for something what is completely out of my control (rollback)?
what is the purpose of this penalty?
you simply eliminate regular casual player a working man from this game - you do understand this?
do you care?
i died by graphic bug like 1 hour ago at lvl89. died with full life on ...
alots of hard work still remaining on the stability.
this is the only reason why i dont play hardcore anymore.
Qc gamer FsF
What do you mean killed by rollback, do you mean disconnection? I'm pretty sure by definition it's impossible to die from a rollback. If your character died at the time that it occurred you would get reset to before you died.
If anything, the rollback would have saved you since it does exactly what it says. When I got a disconnect and rolled back I lost about 10% XP, everything I looted in my inventory for several minutes and was back in town full health.
You're not being punished, OP; especially not by GGG.
It's bad luck if you lost XP or items due to a rollback. But it's not as if GGG did rollbacks because they had nothing better to do.
And, as others have asked, how can you die from rollback?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Maybe he means the big rolling stone golems

Indeed. They rolled over him, and then they ... rolled back.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Like been said, a server rollback can make you lose the map you're in, some items you found prior to the rollback, and if you just leveled-up when the rollback occurred you obviously lose that level.

Also like already been said if you just died and then the servers rolled-back it's possible your char was rolled-back to life, so in essence it can save you.

The only way I can think of that a rollback can actually kill your char is if you just created a new char, you're lying face down in the water in the Twilight strand and then the servers crapd-out and rolled-back you to an earlier state where that char was not created yet... maybe..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info