Vaal Molten Shell Totem

So, while playing tempest today on my level 70 scumbag cycloner I stumbled upon a Tora in my map. Thought, okay pretty easy, i got 5k hp, fortify, 5k armor, and 8% life regin. Should be no problem. Enter, see mobs and proceed to cyclone, one of the mobs dies and lays beneath it a "Vaal Molten Shell Totem" with more than 10x the hp of a mob that I just killed. It instantly procced 15-20 times and I died while having a fire resist flask up. So 86% fire resist. 5k hp instantly poofed.

Is this working as intended or is tora now an insta skip at all cost as a cycloner just because this is a possibility.

P.S. Be warned other HC cycloners.
Last edited by Neode995 on Jul 27, 2015, 3:30:38 PM
Right, I got no idea which animal shelter she finds those critters of hers in. Her missions are probably the most risky besides Zana.

You get bonus points if you suck those totems in with Vaal Cyclone.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Sounds like the Crazed Chieftain to me. I didn't know those totems popped up when monsters were killed. I thought the chieftain just summoned them at will, whenever he's not busy throwing out those fire Storm Calls, or chasing me around as I'm running for my life. He's not very dangerous at lower levels, for whatever reason. Maybe he doesn't get all the good stuff early on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info