Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Lag Problems!!, most times when enter on a new map/instance

Hi guys, i come to the forum to explain a problem i have and dont know how to solve it.

There is an example of what im dealing with:

-playing good, no ping : i have 200 ms (because i play from argentina), so that ping its enough for the connection. sometimes i got a higher ping but i know that is my internet connection, so i can not do nothing, and i know that the game have no problems, so i keep playing..

- im on a map killing mobs, picking items, listening music, youtube works, all fine... then i enter on a new map, and the ·$"%·% comes... A 1500 ms ping from nowhere, i cannot do nothing except logoff and then login. but when i enter, im on lioneye's watch for example, all ok, then i go to the map i get the ping anddd PUMMMMM, again, the ping... so, i have to open a new instance or something like that to solve the problem, and that happens to me so many times, maybe im on lioneye's watch and go to the map that i have lag and the game stays on the loading map screen..

when i get that high ping, my connection is working normal, because youtube, facebook, and all webpages works fine.

I hope u can undersand my "english", i try my best to explain my problem..

Thanks for read!!

PD: no rules of forum broken??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info