Is this viable for end game/Noob player?

Hey guys check out my current build here. I'm a total noob but so far through level 26 it's been pretty easy.

All I do is use Molten Strike for the most part. I never seem to be in any danger at all. On my tree you'll see I pretty much just keep picking +life/armor and resistances.

I'm mainly posting here to see if you guys think the build will be viable end game if I continue on this path. Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAFCAaPhznKS49_FcNWGNfP2hlah5qO3asfLiCB4zPrY3EWMbYz37SIdlh2XzvDvGs8i_yQfOb9kg=?accountName=Risenzealot&characterName=NoNamedOne[1]
Here a mini Guide that I made quick:

The Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEswUtBg4HdQn2Dc0S4RQgFHUWbxjbGS4aOBo-GlUczh0UIVUhYCSqJyAnLyftKS4ppStQLPst0jboNuk9_ECgRrdHflBHVw1YY1nzXhNfP2EhZU1mVGaeaGVo8m6Xcg9yqXTtdPF2rHrvfLh82YIHgpuE2YTvhXuHaooijM-QVZBskc6S0JRvlmyaO57Nnz6fy5_fogCi6qTCpzCpJ6mUrKqtja-Nr6e9Nr6nwGbApsT2xtjPftIh02_UfNlh2XzcPeFz42rkUew47w7vfPAf8azyQfKc85v2SPcy97760v5U?accountName=Risenzealot&characterName=NoNamedOne[1]

Pros:
High Life and Armour
Can use any 2 Handed Weapon
Converts 100% of your Physical to FIre damage.
Iron Reflexes that means you can use full armor, Evasion or Hybrid Body armours
You can't be stunend and can't evade attacks but you got no evasion 'cause of Iron Reflexes (Check Tree)
You can't miss attacks

Cons:
Might not be the "Perfect" End build it's just a generic 2H Molten strike so not focused on 1 Weapon type.
Slower attack speed with 2 Hand (not really a big deal)

Passiv Tree Tipps
1: Take all Life Nodes and Keystones but take some Damage Nodes on the way if you think ur Tanky enough.
2: AoE Nodes
3: Physical Damage Nodes
4: Endurance Charges

What you can do:
1. Take the big 15% All Resistance Node at Marauder and remove it in end game.
2. Choose a Weapon Type in the End Game.

Last tipp: get a Offline Passiv Tree Plannet it helps a lot for Melee I suggest you getting around 170-180 Max Life it's fine to get more.
For Caster The minimum you would ever take is 150%
or 150% Life + Energy shield (Hybrid)

Last edited by LessFluff on Jul 27, 2015, 1:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info