Current state of Descent Champions

"
jstq wrote:
https://youtu.be/U80rX4l9vAA?t=711
1 min 20 sec or so no pants

what does jm club stand for? janimauk club?
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 26, 2015, 6:37:24 PM
I can kill brute so easily because of fortify from Vigilent strike.

That said, not having added fire is very puzzling, and I think Neon confirmed to Goratha that it is a bug and is being looked at.

Low level weapons were nerfed because now you get added fire (or supports) at level 8 now.

Without them, or even an aura at 10, the game is 100% overtuned especially with the damage increase on brute.

He is scary with large flasks, and before you had mediums.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
tagpt wrote:

But with Freeze Pulse you will feed him more, the question is if your DPS is good enough to kill him before he gets completely out of control...
Also, it might not seem like a huge deal, but getting lvl11 before Brute is quite a setback, ideally you want to be just lvl10 to have enough time to clear the last zones.
Having access to added cold or added lightning before the fight wouldn't make a huge difference but at least it would help a little.
I don't think we get that in any chest? (not sure)

I'll try to get a vod next time
lvl 11 should just mean some extra clearing in the zones before hand, and really help shorten the fight, a 30 - 60 sec delay depending on your subhelman packs
he was a walkover when I got large life flask
lvl 8 support gems should be fixed next patch @ziggydleak
"
janimauk wrote:
"
jstq wrote:
https://youtu.be/U80rX4l9vAA?t=711
1 min 20 sec or so no pants

what does jm club stand for? janimauk club?
yes
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
did brute at lvl11 with new support gem in about 20 sec as templar using totem + fp
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 28, 2015, 1:38:23 AM
1 min brutus as shadow, i dont even think i was wearing a chest? swapped out 1 sword for a rolled sceptre for that extra damage. if you have the sockets to run added lightning and cold without blood summoner then you can rock 2 for even faster results.

http://www.twitch.tv/heatzgaming/v/9305505

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Anyone else getting really bad desync (sorry if not correct term) from brutus? Its only this boss in every race... ill be halfway across the screen then all of a sudden my character gets repositioned and im being smashed by brutus instead.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
Anyone else getting really bad desync (sorry if not correct term) from brutus? Its only this boss in every race... ill be halfway across the screen then all of a sudden my character gets repositioned and im being smashed by brutus instead.

Are you using Lockstep?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Yes I have lockstep on. Its usually with his chain attack, on my end it looks like he misses and I got away just fine then 1/10th of a second later im repositioned as if his chain attack had hit me. If no one else is having this problem it must be my pc or internet :(
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
Yes I have lockstep on. Its usually with his chain attack, on my end it looks like he misses and I got away just fine then 1/10th of a second later im repositioned as if his chain attack had hit me. If no one else is having this problem it must be my pc or internet :(

I have the exact opposite effect happen. It looks like I was just hooked by his attack (animation and the drag to him both happen), then a second latter I am where I was before the hook attack.

This mostly happens in the Emberwake sig event, not so much in D:Champs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info