PVP SO BAD- bugged maps

On top of all the current issues.. the maps are completely broken. Whirling constantly close to edges will basically ensure you to be permanently trapped for the remainder of the round. Tested on multiple maps with MySorrows. Once we both bugged in same spot. lol
Hmmm yeah this happened to me last night :'( it was the big L shaped arena full of wooden barricades "can't remember the name". First round was a draw, Second round I get first kill and at the end of second round something went wrong, my character got stuck on the far right side wall. When round 3 started on my screen my character was still stuck but my opponent was at my spawn slaughtering me....
There was also an instance when my character was very near death and I insta-potted. Instead of either dying or regaining life my character fell on the ground face down but my life was full. It took my opponent attacking me to about half life for this bug to fix.
There is a really fun bug in sarn, it seems that if you reached a really low health value for a split second and heal right after, everyone else will see you die (sound effect included) but you won't. I saw it many time but we managed to reproduced it a lot with shitpiss by trying to douse his burning at the lowest health value possible (i reached 4 ES points and wasn't recording, no one beleived me sadly)
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 29, 2015, 12:22:15 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
There is a really fun bug in sarn, it seems that if you reached a really low health value for a split second and heal right after, everyone else will see you die (sound effect included) but you won't. I saw it many time but we managed to reproduced it a lot with shitpiss by trying to douse his burning at the lowest health value possible (i reached 4 ES points and wasn't recording, no one beleived me sadly)

Happens in pve too, it's quite funny. You hear the scream too
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info