Kinetic Blast Life / warbands easy build with information for endgame build

my tree lvl 95

for leveling go flame totem fire trap before u get a twyzel (lvl 30 unique wand) the singel target is gonna suck until endgame and pickup vaalpact before u go to maps for reflect at 90+ just stack hp try to aim to be atleast over 4k

my gears
Spoiler
core items rats nest and maligaros after u are able to afford my chest dropp maligaros and use the 7l or if you have some ggggg as rings keep maligaros i recommend rare gloves for the strenght and life they give , wand i would go 100% physical if possible but ele is fine too , can do any mod in this game perfectly fit for alch and go maps some map mods are scatchy tough and require vaal grace instead of vaal haste , single target can sometimes be mEH but if u cite the boss to the wall they die in a sec i like that mechanic alot!

bandits oak/krait/alira

If u play on standard league and have infinity currency what u should have at this point i would go lowlife with bm node and get all auras and do ton more dmg : dont forget to use the jewel "clear mind" insane jewel(crown of eyes needed) enlight your auras, wouldnt use acuity lifeflask and onkill is enogh and non acuity gives easy +1 lvl gloves legacy maligaros are strong dmg wise or 300es gloves , i didnt try prism guardian maybe worth a shot too especially with the buffs and give disci wrath anger +2lvl maybe good for a budget version (mirror wand , crown of eyes , mirror shield or prism , mirror amu ,mirror ring ring , belt mirror with nice res , shavs chest , +1 lvl malig or 300es gloves , mirror boots or +1 lvl rainbows)

ps: if u should die to 1 shots dropp the dmg stack es, more es more pool to work with insta leech
ps: dont go for that mana bs build

if u wanna see the build in action twitch.tv/fyndel_poe streaming rarly latly cause in germany its fucking 50 degrees everday and cant stream with 5 ventilators pointing on u

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 26, 2015, 11:46:21 PM
Is it possible to run on mana with mana on hit jewels or spirit void? Then you wouldn't need lioneyes or at least you can use a 5l one.
Last edited by Aggnog on Jul 23, 2015, 8:34:31 PM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Is it possible to run on mana with mana on hit jewels or spirit void? Then you wouldn't need lioneyes or at least you can use a 5l one.
i tried it with 240 mana unreserved that was with mana leech nodes and 2 x 20% mana nodes it was working alright but i like to abuse to hit the wall and sometime when i do that i go oom and have to press mana flask i just like to have no mana in this game meaning i can add a extra flask can do some more mods and you should probably not go 7l with mana maybe a daresso or lightcoil or a belly and mana took 7 nodes away from me thats a ton of dmg or life meaning its mehhhh + 1 25% aura is gone too
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 23, 2015, 8:53:47 PM
Thanks, this will be the first wander, was waiting for a build as optimized as this to try it. Just another question is it not worth it to take the 3 projectile nodes with sniper? You get 40% proj dmg for 2points.
"
Aggnog wrote:
Thanks, this will be the first wander, was waiting for a build as optimized as this to try it. Just another question is it not worth it to take the 3 projectile nodes with sniper? You get 40% proj dmg for 2points.
it defently is early on until you get rly high lvl and need life i defently get it would not take the vaalpact route eather better go right side and later specc into the other route
Every Class 100
bandits are oak/kraityn/alira right?

Also can you link what jewels you use?

Also am i correct that the only difference between volls protector and lioneyes is the life?
Last edited by Metlusia on Jul 24, 2015, 2:29:54 AM
What is the main difference for ele wander vs physical wander? I've seen a few builds for each but i'm not sure which one i would want to go.
"
Metlusia wrote:
bandits are oak/kraityn/alira right?

Also can you link what jewels you use?

Also am i correct that the only difference between volls protector and lioneyes is the life?
life and pierce vs power charge and no life i defently need the life with the contant right now get 1 shot sometimes with 5k hp
Every Class 100
"
Zuleran wrote:
What is the main difference for ele wander vs physical wander? I've seen a few builds for each but i'm not sure which one i would want to go.
depents on the budget ele builds are mostly the cheaper ons and phys ones the more expansiv ones , the more currency u have the better phys gets
Every Class 100
looks like ranger is actually better for this because of the 8% attack speed node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info