Does amplify node affects radius of cyclone?

so amplify node has

12% increased Radius of Area Skills
8% increased Area Damage

does this increase the radius of cyclone and also it's damage?
"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

Weapons and the AOE Range nodes both increase the diameter of your cyclone
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
To be fair it is barely (if at all) visible due to the already tiny Cyclone radius...
"
Gauhron wrote:
To be fair it is barely (if at all) visible due to the already tiny Cyclone radius...

True, base is initially small, but weapon range can be easily boosted and combined with AoE size increases to get very respectable coverage. Some builds can push radius over 30 units, the size of unmodified ice nova.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 23, 2015, 4:17:08 AM
With a 2h axe (7), the duelist node (2) and the unique jewel (1) you can hit a base aoe of 10 units. After that every 10% increased aoe is one more unit. With the templar cluster and a q cyclone you are at 30% or 13 units which imo is pretty good coverage for a mobile melee skill. Toss on caracass for an easy 15 units. I actually feel pretty good with cyclone at 10 units.
I can strongly suggest to every PoE player to make a huge cyclone build at least one in his career, it's crazy fun, inexpensive and easier than ever. Back in the day you needed to corrupt a truckload of axes or rapiers to get a +2 range implicit, nowadays you just mastercraft it on a weapon with open suffix slot, and those aren't too hard to find. You can also get Daresso's Salute easily with Zana so it's possible to build in a temp league too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
And I forgot about vegans +2. Probably because i'm casual and lvling masters seems to be going sooooo much slower. Still, 2+ is only vegan lvl 7 so gg easy aoe. And agreed, cyclone is a blast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info