Status: Streaming ... (but twitch webpage showing me offline)

I looked around but couldn't find anyone else seeing this issue. While in-game I have linked my PoE/Twitch accounts and PoE says I am streaming, but when I visit my page on Twitch, it says I am offline.

I've tried checking the account while both signed in as myself and when not signed in.

Thanks!
Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins;
You will raise up the age-old foundations.
And you will be called Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of the Streets in Which to Dwell.
I have this exact same problem... Not sure whats going on.
Text Me about any items if I'm not online [Removed by Support], and i'll hop on poe to chat with you.
Haven't used Twitch for months.
Fired it up today, linked with my account.
Then, twitch showed the fresh title for my stream (as set in PoE Streaming).
BUT...like the previous two posts, it shows my stream to be OFFLINE.

Windows 7 x64, Machine is plenty beefy for this.

Mine is doing the same, anyone found a reason why?
I just tried it right now and it doesn't work for me either. The title in Twitch was updated and Twitch says that I'm currently playing and in-game it's working too, but my channel indicates that I'm offline.
Dam... was hoping someone solved this when saw a thread. So, no solution for now :(
I have the same problem now, it seemed to work for a couple of minutes but since then my stream shows its offline while in poe it says its running.

Tried to fiddle with a few settings like quality/bitrate and unlinking or disconnecting in poe or twitch but to no avail. I have no idea what is going on here.
Last edited by Toverkol on Aug 30, 2015, 4:57:39 PM
same issues still with me as well
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/streams/andkamen <- put your twitch name there at the end.

At the top it should say "stream":, followed by null while offline, or a bunch of information while online.
Last edited by ionface on Nov 25, 2015, 12:30:28 AM
thanks for the reply.

I'm not quite sure what this link is supposed to do besides maybe show if the stream is actually offline or live.

I managed to turn it on today but it was quite choppy for me so I turned it on to change the settings and haven't been able to turn it since. link to short vod

and while the stream was definitely on, the link you gave me still said :status: null
even though in game it was saying that it is streaming and it even generated a vod

edit. Seems to be working again. Lets hope it lasts long enough for me to use up some fuses one stream for the streamer rng ☺

second edit. K I probably need to find a way to stream that doesn't involve the inbuilt way from poe because it is not reliable at all and when it does stream it can take a while to update. It used to be much better about an year ago when I had to use it a a bit.

If you got any tips or hints at what I might be doing wrong, please share. The api link you gave me is pretty sluggish to update if stream is on or not. Last time it took about 4-5 mins and there was nothing but black screen showing on the stream even though the api was saying that its live
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 25, 2015, 3:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info