How to improve?

Hello im new to this game and dont know everything but i decied to follow this guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323

But now i have problems playing in a3 and a4 at cruel diff. If i meet group of mobs, even 4 and i dont use decoy totem they 2-3 hit me and i die.

These are my char tab screens:
Spoiler

Skills - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBBS0HdQmWDjwS4RQgFHEYkRo-ITQhVScgLPs5DjpSOzs9_ECgQT9Gt1BHUeZVtVhjXhNfP2CRYVJnWGhldqx3U3rvfNmCB4TvhVKGYIoiktCXeZ7Fns2i6qknrY20L7yfwKbBBMRYxtjPftIh02_ZfNw937_kUeSt6hjrCe8O707yQfPd9kj3Mvjr

How can i show eq?

Thanks for any help, and sorry for propably the 10939238th topic about same thing.
Fret not, the game isnt easier, and it certainly hasnt gotten any easier in the awakening! But it just takes a few tries and you soon will be on the road to epic loot and fun!

Your equipment is shown by clicking your character portrait in your top left corner, and then just clicking the items you want to link from the inventory screen

Spoiler

If you would start by clicking all those items in, it would be easier to assist you in finding the cause :)
Last edited by uranhjorten on Jul 22, 2015, 12:54:54 PM
My items {spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I guess i dont have enough resistances. And ofc helmet and jewelery is crap aswell.
Last edited by TerryWoT on Jul 22, 2015, 2:06:55 PM
Dont worry about it!

Alot of progression in PoE is done by upgrading your gear the further you come in the game
The further into the game you get, the more better items you need, and the best way to find these are by trading

www.poe.trade is the place to do this.

Set a low buyout
Online Only

Search for:

Life
Elemental Resistances
Level and Base that you can equip

YOU DONT NEED GG ITEMS! Focus on getting items for 1 fusing to 1 chaos, and spread them out over all your gear slots.

For starters i would keep your Mace, Coral Ring, and Rustic Sash.
And aim to replace your chestpiece asap, as they are cheap and a good source of stats, then boots, and then your gloves, and so on and on.

Aim to have Life on all your pieces, and capped resists (75%)

If you are not familiar with using it, and feel like a tutorial would be nice
the lovely DiggyZ has a tutorial that still holds up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info