Need to know "CAN I SAVE HIM"

Ok so this is toon three and I have to say I am starting to feel like a mass fail, I have faild on a Duelist and Ranger both, And now I feel I maybe losing this one to. All I see are ranged toons and I have no range. I was building a Shield/Tank.

So I am here to ask IF HE is savable?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3Uj_IvGS4n7dlhxPasqlcNxBU9D3KpWfPSIX31fNnAGp7
NZp6QVacwqZWnhPe-FCBRYBo4UEcaMuw4GJGAVjrYT31N2J48jHaBbwSzFE3wHwJxogA8Lcau_gryRedj

I am open to any and all feedback that maybe helpful to complete this toon with out a total lose, I am not to the point of many deaths (I have died 7 times so far) but I feel things slipping, running more and having issue with damage output but mostly dealing with ranged mobs.

I am also sitting on 5 points not sure if I should go get Golem's Blood and Blood Magic. Being Mana is little to none with my Vitality and haste Auras I have 103 mana.

Thank you for your time and knowladge.

Rook
Last edited by Krin_ on Feb 12, 2013, 4:02:50 AM
Seems horrible and I would never pick this setup without some reason..

You need to think about what your purpose of the character is. Maybe you are new and need to accumulate some wealth so you can have cool +quality gems, uniques and stuff so you can think about special, fun builds. This isn't the character to do it with, or anything works really just go play whichever is highest level.
don't see a problem there saving this guy:

Pick up a 1h Mace with good damage, equip ground slam - life leech - faster attack - stun
Respec the Int node and the Bloodless node, put them into the shield block right at the marauder life
In the next steps of your leveling pick up the mace damage+stun threshold reduction and you should be all set to be taking some damage and stunning enemies as a support.
Leech some exp to get to blood magic or try to get a 5L and then blood magic your ground slam ,which would allow the use of the nice auras such as determination and purity for more survivability
I have been using an ax and Shield, With Heavy strike, cleave and two Auras Vitality and haste.
I have supported the Heavy Strike with Blood Magic,add cold damage and weapon Ele damage, Then I have Cleave supported by, Life gain on hit,Chance to Ignite, and Melee physical Damage.
Vitality and Haste supported with Reduced Mana, and I also use Shield Charge, Warlord's Mark, and Leap Slam to get around.

My gear is not the greatest but most have some type of life or health reg on it, My 3 resists are at 75% and chaos is at -9%

1890 armor with 40% reduced damage

and 1912 health. (Not sure how to get this higher besides more passive nodes or gear right?)

Not sure what else to post here.

All opinions would help, A lot of views with no posts, I could use the help if you have a few min.

Thank you,

Rook
Last edited by Krin_ on Feb 12, 2013, 8:49:56 AM
182 view and only got 2 replies, So I have gained a few levels and have a little bit, so I will try again.

I built this toon to survive and he does so pretty well I have gotten to 53rd, and I reached the Prisoner's gate. Not killing fast but I am turtle'n along. Nice and slow. But If you can help me with any advice on this build and what I might be able to turn it into please please let me know.

Thank you. CURRENT BUILD:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8
Oud3Uj_IvGS4n7dlhxPasqlcNxBU9D3KpWfPSIX31fNnAGp7NZp6QVacwqZWnhPe-FCBRYBo4UEcaMuw
4gFY62E99TdiePIx2gW8EsxRN8B8CcaIAAec26GSjGlVhIYTvdO1672BLBS1AoO9OPC3Grv4K8kU=

Thank you.

Rook
Last edited by Krin_ on Feb 12, 2013, 11:00:27 PM
pick melee dmg , sawshbuckler and water dancing.. , change auras to determination and hatred
Last edited by Assur on Feb 13, 2013, 4:44:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info