[2.2 Whispering Ice, Lowlife, Pure Unique wearer 1900+ Int, updated]

"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Looking for a hardcore version of this, doing hybrid life and ES. Was thinking of elementalist over occultist as well, since I wouldn't be LL. What do you think of this tree?

With elementalist, I can also spread around my freeze/chill in a larger radius for more survivability.

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated, this would be for the HCP league. Thanks.

Hybrid seems like a bad idea to me as the main advantage of whispering ice is that Int scales both ES and damage. If you don't fully utilise that then firestorm or ice nova will be have better damage then icestorm.

feel free to try it but your build plan has really really low Int for a whispering ice build. you are getting damage nodes that give less damage then more Int would and things like breath of Rhyme which just in general don't tend to get picked up much since they are quite inefficient for point value

This build only has 180 less int base. And will get another 100 Int from jewel radius. It stacks elemental pen along with dual curse setup for enfeeble or temp chains + frostbite for a large chance to freeze.

I just feel like going hybrid I can ignore needing to stack items/passives to make me immune to stun and status aliments. My EHP will also be quite larger and since I am playing hardcore, that is always a plus :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 26, 2016, 1:23:40 AM
I am currently level 77, have all your aura nodes on and exactly set up like you have in the guide, but i just cant seem to cap my fire resist. Whats wrong? I have vertex with lvl 3 empower + level 20 purity of elements, and i run a level 20 purity of fire on the glove with blood magic. Fire resist currently sits at 71%
Havn't been around for a while but I eventually grew tired of the new league and went back to do some testing of the scion and Templar forms of this character. The form I liked most between the three classes was the Guardian and have made a new post of the build in the forum section over there that I have linked at the starting page in case anyone was still following the build and interested
does this build work for 2.4? if its not any updates?
This is hilarious, I'm definitely going to try this one out when I respec a witch in the future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info