Explanation Please

Is there a way to figure out how your character died? I've been through all of act 1 and 2 on up to cruel difficulties on two HC characters before dying to completely legitimate, albeit ridiculous, reasons.

I just spent so much effort gearing, leveling and planning my third character, then guess what happens? I walk into a doorway in chamber sins on my new level 45 character and bazinga I die to what can only be a bug. There were NO mobs in the room so this means that I must've died to a desync right? That would make sense if mobs appeared after me staring at my screen for minutes trying to decipher what happened, but nothing appeared. So what the hell killed me? Someone please explain it to me. Also, what are the odds of getting my character moved back to hardcore?
Sounds like desynk.
Sorry man, atleast you where not that high level!

About getting your char back to HC.

This will NEVER happend.

Why should it?
-You died.
Do you get ported back into the mortal world of what some reffer to "the real life" if you encounter a bug?
A drunken driver or cancer? Or any varible you can not control?

No.

Sorry but death is permanent.

You can still however play your char in SoftCore, try not to die there either as you will suffer from major XP loss if doing so.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Did you just use real life in an analogy to playing a video game?

It might be due to your terrible English but either way you need to hang yourself. Now.

If you even bothered to read my post you'd see that it obviously wasn't a desync. It's okay though, your grasp on the English language will get better the more you troll these forums with mindless posts.
Last edited by NuLLxD on Feb 12, 2013, 2:26:29 PM
"
NuLLxD wrote:
Did you just use real life in an analogy to playing a video game?

It might be due to your terrible English but either way you need to hang yourself. Now.

If you even bothered to read my post you'd see that it obviously wasn't a desync. It's okay though, your grasp on the English language will get better the more you troll these forums with mindless posts.

He is only trying to help, no need to be a dick. And yes it is most likely a desync, just cause the mobs don't show up on your screen doesn't mean your character was not stuck some where else being killed. And the only thing you saw on your screen was the death animation.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info