Poison arrow: Suggestion for MTX effect in party play

Hi forum.
I usually play in party the majority of the time and one thing I noticed is that poison arrow can be a bit annoying for other party members, especially when it comes to visibility of the map, it's also impossible to distinguish my cloud from the mobs clouds.

My best suggestion so far would be "steaming effect", water-like vapor with high transparency.

What kind of effect (MTX) would you guys like to see for PA in a party?
Please put your suggestion in this thread.

Thanks for helping out!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
MTX is a good suggestion maybe with that pink/purple effect, as when Zombies are around in The Fellshrine Ruins who release clouds you don't know which is which.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
+1!
I've been a long time with this desire too. My PA Ranger was my first character and she still is my favorite one. I always spoil her ;)
I really would like a alternate PA effect for my Ranger! ;D
Please, do it!
Spoiler
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

This suggestion didn't get any response from GGG, which is weird due to the popularity of PA?! Come on guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info