Bodybuilding

So I usually don't play games cuz I'm busy throwing 70lbs dumbbells through the ceiling and pressing those fat 120lbs babies building pecs bigger than most women's bazongas!

I highly encourage it, it's a great interlude between some pointing and clicking ;)

Come in here and represent some gym time "brahs".
Last edited by ID_Neon on Nov 29, 2011, 10:56:30 PM
Hawaiian?

I had more than enough exercise when I was in the active Army, but I was never really good at it. Not my cup of tea.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Hawaiian?

I had more than enough exercise when I was in the active Army, but I was never really good at it. Not my cup of tea.

I dun think so. A Hawai'ian wouldn't put quotes around "brahs."

I noticed you've mentioned having been in Hawai'i, before. You still there? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I was there from 2004-2007. Fun times :)
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
My characters get super buff lifting all that junk loot.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
I was there from 2004-2007. Fun times :)

Mom moved us there when I was a kid (back in the stone age). Our apartment was within walking distance of Waikiki beach. I was a dumb kid, didn't appreciate what I had until after we moved back to the mainland.

Looking at moving back in the not-too-distant-future. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm jealous. Always wanted to be ripped but sadly that idea has gone by the wayside since neck injury. Now only aloud to lift 25-35lbs max and there is only so many things I can do before I lose feeling in right arm and my back spasms so bad I feel like I'm gonna pass out. So far been 3 yrs and doctor has no idea whats causing the problem with the nerve in arm. My c3-c4 vertebrate are fused. Who knows maybe one of these days I can follow my dreams and workout like you do but for now doctors said no. Well anyways I'm glad you're following your passion and working out so much, hope you get as big as you dream of being.
MMO beta's formerly involved with:
World of Warcraft (multiple times)
Guild Wars
Aion
Lineage 2
Family Guy
etc.
I've always wondered what it would be like to be muscular, lol. My dad was huge in his younger days, like Hulk Hogan size. But me.. I've never weighed more than 120 lbs(54.5 kg for you metric folks). I have a disease that keeps me malnourished, and the medications I take sometimes make my bones too weak to lift anything. This has been a particularly rough year for me. Dropped down to 90 lbs. 0.o
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I've always wondered what it would be like to be muscular, lol. My dad was huge in his younger days, like Hulk Hogan size. But me.. I've never weighed more than 120 lbs(54.5 kg for you metric folks). I have a disease that keeps me malnourished, and the medications I take sometimes make my bones too weak to lift anything. This has been a particularly rough year for me. Dropped down to 90 lbs. 0.o

As horrible as this sound's, I can think about 4 billion people who would love to have this..
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info