[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

hi i want to ask that fire damage in skill tree can apply for srs? can we use heart of flame in skill tree?

thank you for sharing build
Well bro I have a 6L pledge of hands any scope with it ? what link to put in that ?
only minion damage nodes affect SRS. fire damage node does nothing

for 6L pledge try

minion damage - splash - Empower - SRS - Melee Phys - Culling Strike/Added Fire
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Where are you getting all the dex to run Haste and whatever else I missed requiring it?

Loving the build otherwise!!
Is it viable to take MoM node as is for HC suitability? Or do I need some kind of changes to skill tree? I thought that it would reduce the possibility of dying to spike damages that may overcome both our ES and life pool.
dex from gear

MoM is fine for HC but I wouldn't recommend it because it only procs off life loss - you have 5k Life and 5K Es.
I just checking new jewels like Hidden Potential...

Do you know if this damage bonus is run with minions ?

Would you consider this a reasonable armor for this build?
"
PsiFusi wrote:
Would you consider this a reasonable armor for this build?

How about this one?
?

/s

Not sure if you're bragging. Amazing armor though, can you tell us its origin story?

For a hybrid build the most important stat on it is chaos res. Also SRS doesn't want/need 6L in armor.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Not a fan of armor, we lack the nodes to enhance it compared to ES/Life. Armor only works for physical attacks which can be blocked by our staff+Rumis, also the Armor from Rumis is fine in most cases from what I've seen. CWDt usually stops the big physical hits in conjunction with our large ES/Life Pool.

Also range if a huge defense in and of itself. so.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Sep 23, 2015, 8:04:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info