How to increase Divination Cards drop rate?

"
Lynerus wrote:
Im lvl 92 where do I go to get no droprate nerf? you can't say maps because these don't drop anymore as said by patch notes

The highest area is 70 I think 92 is WAY higher then 70 maybe my math is wrong

Why do I get a drop nerf on everything for getting higher level that don't make sense I should get a buff cause its harder to find gear when im almost maxed and can never find an upgrade that is a real upgrade instead of just changing stats to other stats (this isn't an upgrade)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_Rate

To my understanding this means that any lvl char can farm a lvl 66 zone, or higher, without any penalty to drops when it comes to divination cards.
IGN: RFMeis
Sometimes u find nothing then other games are amazing, earlier i found 3 carrion crows in the same instance.

Blame it on RNG
If cards were affected by Magic find and IIQ and if these things actually worked or made a difference then i would be ok with it. But currently this is a shit design and the whole magic find and IIQ systems are trash.

Just hit level 71. I have 3 cards drop from level 1 to 70. and out of 300 docks run (including corrupted zones ) i got a total of 1 card drop.

Im sorry but this is complete bull shit. Any card should be able to drop ANY were in the game.this is hands down the Worst addition to this game.

The difficultly of the game went WAY up and the rewards went WAYYY down. At this point i think i may stop playing until the next league. No point in playing if i get little to no reward for my work.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
the rewards went WAYYY down.

Cards are new thing, on top of what was already existing, so you are wrong.

"

At this point i think i may stop playing until the next league. No point in playing if i get little to no reward for my work.

work ? really ?
IGN TylordRampage
I don't understand this, might be just "RNG is RNG" in the end, really. In my rush to Merciless (lvl 0->74) I dropped around 20 different cards. Reminder - I did not farm any zone, just going through the main quest line.

EDIT : Let me play a devil's advocate, is it not possible that your item filter is cranky and actually hides the cards for you?
Last edited by aldorus on Jul 17, 2015, 7:47:23 AM
"
aldorus wrote:
I don't understand this, might be just "RNG is RNG" in the end, really. In my rush to Merciless (lvl 0->74) I dropped around 20 different cards. Reminder - I did not farm any zone, just going through the main quest line.

EDIT : Let me play a devil's advocate, is it not possible that your item filter is cranky and actually hides the cards for you?

Not using item filter, I just got used to the base game as it is.
Not a single card dropped so far, it feels like this feature have never been added at all.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Malone wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:
the rewards went WAYYY down.

Cards are new thing, on top of what was already existing, so you are wrong.

Hardly... The risk/reward is this game has always been converging around +infinity, so tiny amounts of extra loot are always going to be an improvement. On the other hand, non-existent amounts of extra loot seem to fit just right in the spirit of the game...

My suggestion for the new icon of the PoE executable: :)
I have a very strong suspicion that card drop rate has a clvl vs mlvl drop factoring
in like currency does.

if your lvl 60, in a lvl 40 area, you wont get much. be lvl 60 in a lvl 60 area.

anyone else think cards are "a type of currency" and are effected by the drop penalty?

I'm pretty far behind the rest of you, and havn't been farming underleveled areas.
(damned things are still rare tho)
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
I have a very strong suspicion that card drop rate has a clvl vs mlvl drop factoring
in like currency does.

if your lvl 60, in a lvl 40 area, you wont get much. be lvl 60 in a lvl 60 area.

anyone else think cards are "a type of currency" and are effected by the drop penalty?

I'm pretty far behind the rest of you, and havn't been farming underleveled areas.
(damned things are still rare tho)

There were some dev posts that specified that some penalty might be involved, but they refused to give us the full picture.
"
Truper17 wrote:
I thought they were pointless from the time they were first announced, and playing with them in the game confirms my impression.

In other words, I never expect to complete a set.

Yesterday i completed a Celestial Justicar Set on Warbands. Found 2 myself, bought the other 4.

A 6 Link All-Res-Plate for less than 6Ex (slightly less than 1Ex each card) felt REALLY Rewarding farming and aiming for!

Edit: Yes i know the roll aint epic, but for now it does the job just fine.
I reroll once i can try my luck 40 or 50 times.
Last edited by HairyBotter on Jul 17, 2015, 10:25:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info