Advice needed - Magma orb scion

hello, frst of all iam not any kind of hc player or very skilled, specialy at bilding character but here it is. i realy liked Magma orb skill and realy got interested in it and even realy would like to try to make it. so first of all i need an optimized tree and after taking some glimps on other builds have put mine and realy interested to hear some words and tips from pros that is outh there.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAB2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnoQYe3Pv4K2L2DzDwtg1_GrgxfHKdTpcT2J-0GDtR8CfYLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZuFzmjuCm-w4n9_vfDwFOtgnL5BVGjgpT-Qi1aYabPfBNukkqhZv42qdrgN1kStYd18Epwjr7oUymuBFnVNSj0aboffXrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVEQ9MLRSwgh7bCzpYVcaD23wOp1VboEPI-tIXL2TnVdaApLfW21ktqLGQgwlvnspKX7CbtYTFwzokiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNqSx5Y6dY13yAx4fQQYjvoAYangvfOVYB9n8CarAmouM-d0=

tree made at +/- max lvl but it is oper for changes.

not going to start deep talking about items and so but to mention that i have an option to use these items for this kind of build, well atleast hope that they work after update :).

so this is it realy hoping to hear some tips from you.

p.s. even build is going to use ES i know i didnt picked up any of it at tree so still need to optimize it a little bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info