Fixed Guild Stash Tabs

Some guild stash tabs couldn't be accessed after The Awakening was deployed. This is now resolved.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hi Chris,

Instance crashes in maps seem to have gotten worse. Would you be kind enough to look into this? Thread with various other people having the same issue: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1307435

Thanks!
IGN: RhoaSpin / RhoaTempest
keep on the good work
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Thank you for fixing this.
what's a guild?

and when will you fix pvp queues?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 15, 2015, 9:38:06 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
what's a guild?

and when will you fix pvp queues?!

Queues aren't really the problem. It's player participation, and that's a much harder fix. There's not been enough incentive to drive more than a very small group of players to want to do it, and that becomes self-reinforcing (the less participation there is now, the less new participation there will be). And good PvP builds are not necessarily coincident with good PvE builds, so there's even less reason to get involved if you aren't already the type to just adore PvP.
"
Chris wrote:
Some guild stash tabs couldn't be accessed after The Awakening was deployed. This is now resolved.

THANK YOU!
Thank you, Chris and all you GGG folks!

NO ONE fixes bugs in their games as quickly as you do!!
Thank Chris... I mean God... No i mean Chris! \m/

BTW Chris we REALLY need for you to look into these instance crashes because they are NOT just instance crashes they are also causing Rollbacks on the server when alot of them are happening so as you could imagine this could be very bad if it is being caused by things that were done in the past to FORCE an Instance crash for a Rollback! And with the announcement of you guys not letting Eternals drop in game anymore it is VERY possible that these rollbacks are in fact coming from players forcing these rollbacks... and im quite sure you know exactly why one would be doing such things!

Im just saying i would really like it if you take the time to investigate these happenings on your servers further! Especially since this has been an issue before in the past and people were even finding ways to do it in the Beta which is why you guys disabled PVP in Beta! Just a concerned Supporter!

I know you guys will take care of it if this is in fact the case! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I'm gonna second both the thanks for the guild stash tab fix and the need to fix whatever's causing the rollbacks. I had a new unique drop roll back on me earlier today; fortunately it was an inexpensive unique that I didn't really care about (as opposed to all of the new uniques I actually want, which are all still rare as hell and all still cost a freaking mint), but it's still annoying.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info