How does the new arctic armor interact with flicker strike and other "teleport" skills?

Arctic armor now requires the player to be "stationary" to obtain the defensive bonuses of the skill. I'm currently running an oro's sacrifice flicker strike build, and I'm curious about how the stationary requirement interacts with the "movement" of FS. Is your character considered stationary while using flicker strike, given that you're teleporting around and not actually running?

I tried it out, and it looks like you don't leave behind chilled ground while using flicker strike under the effect of arctic armor. Does this suggest that my character is considered stationary, since the chilled ground should appear otherwise? FWIW, with skills like leap slam, during which your character is actually in motion, chilled ground does appear between your starting location and ending location.

This would be easy to solve if the damage mitigation from arctic armor was visible somewhere on my character sheet, but it's not as far as I can tell...

Thoughts?
Bump. I was wondering this as well.
Curious about this too, hope some expert or GGG can shed some light in this matter.

Love,
Bunny
Flicker Strike has the Keywords: Movement, Attack and Melee. So i would say that Arctic Armor doesn´t work with its reduction while you are Flickering around.

Test it by yourself. AA leaves Chilled ground while moving, when this appears while Flickering, the reduction should not be applied.

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info