So many posts

Posting extra times doesn't help your odds of getting into the beta - so please just post if you have something meaningful to add. Posts like "bump" are totally unnecessary on a stickied thread :P

The devs try to keep up with the forum, and although the increase in traffic is amazing, it'd be really handy if people didn't post silly posts just to raise their postcount!

Good luck with the beta invites. 392 people have access currently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2011, 11:54:04 PM
Bump!
Last edited by Narmix6 on Aug 10, 2011, 7:01:34 PM
It seems that not posting at all makes your odds even better!
7K9QN
"
DInotron wrote:

Indeed it does.
Thank you, maybe people will relax now.

I've been signed up to these forums since Sept 2010 and have a total of 9 posts.

Speak when it matters!
ZedsFiction // AshesRelandi // akaZeds
"
Chris wrote:
Posting extra times doesn't help your odds of getting into the beta - so please just post if you have something meaningful to add. Posts like "bump" are totally unnecessary on a stickied thread :P

The devs try to keep up with the forum, and although the increase in traffic is amazing, it'd be really handy if people didn't post silly posts just to raise their postcount!

Good luck with the beta invites. 392 people have access currently.

Give me a beta invite or ill shoot this cat.
Last edited by Doctorsteel on Aug 10, 2011, 7:04:25 PM
"
DInotron wrote:

haha I have to agree with this.
Sometimes its hard not to get caught up in the moment and post like an idiot to try to gain access to this sick looking game, I will hold back on dumb remarks and only post when needed.
You know what really grinds my GEARS?
Maybe a beta discussion sub-forum would clear up a lot of the bulk spam? Or perhaps strict enforcement *evil grin*
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
Narmix6 wrote:
Bump!

I chuckled heartily at this fine display of wit, good sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info