Abyssal Cry

This skill has always had performance issues. The frame drops when killing large packs with Abyssal Cry are significant and the skill itself generates latency. The audio is buggy and sometimes plays many times simultaneously or not at all.

The skill is fun but ultimately suffers from a lack of polish and has really lost its way since 3.0 boss life increases. It is fun to play, but ultimately has unnecessary risk and surpassed by virtually all other AOE corpse destruction effects.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Can u please add "0-+6 to radius" to the characteristics of Abyssal Cry, as well as other warcries? This would make it less dependent on Increased AoE support, and mitigate some of the nerf from the said support gem
"
dk3ghk wrote:
Can u please add "0-+6 to radius" to the characteristics of Abyssal Cry, as well as other warcries? This would make it less dependent on Increased AoE support, and mitigate some of the nerf from the said support gem

Yes, i beg you, GGG. Do it before league starts. Please.
Abyssal Cry shouldn't work with culling strike because it shouldn't register as a hit. The wiki, however, states added cold support affects it so I'm torn.
Build Guides:
[3.5] DischargeFromInsertion - Heirophant Discharge Totem (800k Shaper DPS) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2309175
of course it works, the explosions are clearly hits and does damage.

I think you guys are thinking of the taunt and debuff effect which of course is not going to magically do anything or let the target magically be culled by any hit you want
Yea increased AoE on warcries would be great to have.

And having Abyssal Cry work on Timeless Monolith's frozen enemies would be great too. This cry is the base of my aoe build and it doesn't work for this new league.

Guess i'll have to ED+Contagion like the rest of players.
Hello. Is it possible to match the AoE of Abyssal Cry with the rest of War Cries. Thanks in advance!
BUG?

it seems that with the warcry notable "Cry Wolf" the number of ACTUAL NEARBY enemies doesnt matter AT ALL anymore for warcries "nearby-enemy-calculations".

This is not obvious from the wording of the notable (not at all) and I think its a bug.

byebye "Abyssal cry".
A
"
Khastro wrote:
BUG?

it seems that with the warcry notable "Cry Wolf" the number of ACTUAL NEARBY enemies doesnt matter AT ALL anymore for warcries "nearby-enemy-calculations".

This is not obvious from the wording of the notable (not at all) and I think its a bug.

Not sure where that comming from except if there is a bug I don't know about,
But the way it gona work is still the same, more ennemie = stronger bonus on the new warcries comming up (On the part that specifies it).

Except rarity of the enemies will give more count to it.
Blue = 2
Yellow = 4 (If I remember right)
Unique = 20

Soo cry wolf still give you 10x white rarity worth of mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info