2.0.0c Patch Notes

Version 2.0.0c
  • Fixed the icon for the Face Parasite Helmet Skin.
  • Fixed an issue with Frost Blades when supported by Fork.
  • Fixed a bug where large visual effects in the final Act 4 boss fight could appear multiple times when re-entering the area.
  • Fixed a bug where the Freezing Tempest could freeze characters with Cannot be Frozen.

This has been deployed as a restartless patch. Closing and reopening your client will update it.

did you fix the crash problem happening randomly every few minute?
here is some log file from event logs of windows, hope this helps

Faulting application name: PathOfExileSteam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55a080e0
Faulting module name: wrap_oal.dll, version: 2.2.0.7, time stamp: 0x4b04488c
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x00048441
Faulting process id: 0x23a8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0bb99eb40a939
Faulting application path: C:\Faster Steam Games\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Faster Steam Games\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\wrap_oal.dll
Report Id: 66ad82eb-278d-11e5-8540-50e549ee0d72
ign: dthem
Last edited by BlazingDawn on Jul 11, 2015, 2:12:23 AM
^ This. There are many who can't play this game at all. Please focus on fixing crashes/freezes rather than minor bug fixes. Couldn't progress all day, so far behind on ladder now.
It's quite presumptuous to assume that big bugfixes are not being worked on in tandem with small bugfixes. Do you think there's only one programmer on their team?
"
waved4sh wrote:
Do you think there's only one programmer on their team?

It is not unlikely. And personally I wouldn't be surprised.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
just a ? y did all the skill gems that where 20/20 or 20/21 go to 19/20?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Lorginir wrote:
It is not unlikely. And personally I wouldn't be surprised.

When they have 57+ staff at last count... I'd find only one programmer to be kind of a funny notion. And the staff page lists NUMEROUS programmers. Chances are good that even those who AREN'T strictly programmers (like Chris) are likely also being roped into doing some work to help them out.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Great, now my Content.ggpk got corrupted, brb re-downloading 6 gigs of stuff, fuck.
"
Houcemate wrote:
Great, now my Content.ggpk got corrupted, brb re-downloading 6 gigs of stuff, fuck.

Can't you just run the pack-check tool?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
The alphabet won't suffice to fix all this Awakening .. :)))

edit: never-mind, has been fix itself.
Last edited by xmvmx on Jul 11, 2015, 7:01:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info