Password issues on website

I forgot my original password and had it reset, but ever since then it never seems to remember the "new" password I entered but it does log me in, so Ive essentially been using the reset my password just to log in.

I tested this by resetting my password to something simple, then logging out and immediately trying to log back in with said simple password with no success.

Not quite sure if I'm explaining this correctly and will try and elaborate if needed.

I searched for anything related to this but came up empty, hope I'm not making a thread about an old problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲
Your browser could be remembering your old password and changes it after you hit submit. Try another browser or clear your saved passwords list
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Make sure you are logging in with your email address and password, and not your username and password.

Please let us know if the problem persists and we will investigate.
Thank you guys so much for the quick response, i changed my password under the profile options and this seemed to work perfectly, not having any trouble whatsoever.

The problem seemed to have been client side.

cannot even begin to say how impressed I am by the GGG staff, love you guys. keep up the good work.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲
Had same issue.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Sorry for bringing up few months old topic. :S
Last edited by MrWingless on Dec 18, 2011, 4:42:12 PM
Yup, Logging in with e-mail works.
Next time i should read the "E-Mail" that's written next to first "slot".

My bad.
Last edited by MrWingless on Dec 19, 2011, 9:29:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info