Spark Projectile change question

"Projectile skills no longer "shotgun". You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source any more. They've been rebalanced around this."

(1)So If I have spark with pierce and faster projectiles GMP and the 2 sets of increased skill duration can only ONE of the projectiles EVER hit the same target?
(2)Even if they bounce off a wall or something?
(3)And does this mean the SAME projectile(if it pierces) hits the same target 2+ times?
(4) is piece even worth it now or should I go fork?(I love spork)
1. Yes. Tip: dont gimp spark dmg with any add proj gems.
2. 0.5s cd (this works on all projs) on any spark from volley of sparks can hit target again (to clarify shotgunning changes : even if you gonna have 100 spark casted, only one of this 100 will hit target), or via bounce.
3. No.
4. Self cast : pierce. Totem : pierce. Fork nerfed and got same -%less as lmp, and again dont gimp spark dmg with any added proj gems.

Best for spark is 100% pierce,cast speed ,proj speed ( 40% proj speed from 20%q of this gem ),duration.

Imo spark is trash. Played totem spark and self cast spark, both meh (in CBT ofc).
Path of Exile > Diablo II > TorchLight 2 > Diablo I > Hello Kitty Online > Diablo III
Last edited by DarkRay on Jul 10, 2015, 6:30:38 AM
DarkRay pretty much has the right idea, except I prob. rate it as decent rather than meh.

So pretty much the idea is that you want to cast more times with fewer projectiles to increase the amount of sparks that can hit a target via bounce
Say you cast 5 sparks, which is gem + Rain of Splinters jewel, 1 is only hitting your target but can hit several times with pierce and bounce. I've no insight on the 0.5s cooldown but there might be.

The rain of splinters jewel is something I would probably use for clear, and then swap out for bosses or something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info