[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

The right side helps with mana problems. Pick it up, when you have some issues there.
It pretty much dosn't matter what you pick when. When you feel your DPS is lacking, pick more dps nods. If you feel your character is too squishy, pick more life.
Tbh I can't offer you a levling guide by now, becuase I havn't leveld a arc character in 2.0 right now. Maybe it helps if you take a look at my 1.3.1 leveling guide and keep in mind EB isn't allocated any more.
I hope that helps. My limited time right now dosn't allow me to test that stuff in detail right now :/
IGN - Blackdepp
Hi,

first thanks for the great Guide. Is there a reason that the Skill tree is only to level 90 and not to 100? And is there an option for a Jewelery gem?
Yes there is a reason. Most players will barely reach Lv. 90 and even less Lv. 100. And those who have made it so far do know how this game works and what their specific character needs in those last 10 levels to really shine for them. And secondly I'm working on and endgame version for this build that may cover the way to 100 with a slight transition in the gem setup.
There is one jewel socket allocated in the passive tree. You can put in there whatever gem you like. Mods you would prefer are: lightning damage, spell damage (while holding a sield), cast speed (with lightning skills), increased life, and so on. You can also put a unique jewel in there if you like.
IGN - Blackdepp
Added a guide for the endgame transition for this build. Currently sitting at 18.5k dps with 4.4k life and 700 ES.
I'm extremly satisfied with the changes in 2.0.
IGN - Blackdepp
Do you know if I can replace arc by spark ?

I'm indeed looking for a spark build but can't find one...
Tbh I don't know. It might be possible, but not the idea setup. Though I think you can work your way into endgame with it.
It might work better if you spend a few more points into mana passives, drop purity of lightning and grab a cloak of deviance I think. Keep in mind mana on gear is very important for mind over matter.
IGN - Blackdepp
Disregard, just tested it and it works.
Last edited by Phasoms on Jul 14, 2015, 4:05:35 PM
@Blackdepp : thanks for your answer ; I'm trying it and I'll see ! What do you tell me I have to spend more point into mana passives for spark ? As well as droping purity of lightning, grabbing a cloak of deviance and taking mana over matter ? Can't see the point...

@Phasoms : you tested spark ? What was it like ?
What I mean is that maybe spark would work better with a mind over matter setup because as far as I know it needs quite some support and with a COD you can have a 6L chest with the right colors.
But as I said befor I'm for sure not an expert on spark and it will be fine with Geofri's as well (:
Sorry for the lack of information :/

Edit: With a Lv. 15 Spark and the endgame version of this build a achive 14k dps. Clearing a Lv. 71 map felt ok, but compared to a Lv. 15 Arc in this setup a little weak imo. In indoor maps on the other hand it shines. Though I think the duration might be an issue. Maybe that helps?
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jul 14, 2015, 5:44:54 PM
is there any change for endgame gear or you stick with the same uniques ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info