New Skill Tree Interface Looks Terrible, Hopefully Not the Same in Game

So i just found a link to the new skill tree:

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/

To the version online for pre-build pruposes, not the in game one, but im hoping the UI for it is not the same in game because Ii it just me or is the new skill tree UI way worse than the last? In terms of, user accesibilty?

Not only now are lines between nodes that are connected highlighted, but so are ones that can be close by that are not connected even if just a little less brightly, so now theres lines between nodes all over that are highlighted that aren't actually connected yet, nodes that have not been taken, some that are, some that can be, it just looks messy, confusing and needlessly "improved"

Add to that the fact that when planning your build in this new skill tree that for some reason you can't take out groups of nodes at a time by unslotting a node in a line, instead having to add and remove each one by one by one by one by one by one when you want to modify your build, the user accesibilty is way worse than the old tree, imo.

Anyone else agree? Hopefully this doesn't go in game, even if the unslotting node one by one by one isn't as much of an issue in the actual game.

Not. Sure. If. Serious.

The one you linked is a fan made tree for use in basic theory crafting.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 9, 2015, 7:21:35 AM
OP is trolling I guess.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info