I told my boss my husband was taking me to Wraeclast on vacation

Yep I got all of next week off! :D

He asked where Wraeclast is because he had never heard of it... I told him it was near Oriath, but he didn't know where that was either.

I elaborated by telling him we plan to enjoy the beach, visit some towns, and just spend a lot of quality time together. So excited! :D
Haha He probably thinks thats next to Belize or some shit.
Git R Dun!
beside Cuncun Mexico
I need more purple titles
Ill never forget one time i called my boss at work one morning on my way to work just to mess with him and told him i wasn't coming in im sick! He kept asking what was wrong with me and i just kept saying trust me im sick man... so he finally kinda gets an attitude about it and was like well what the hell is wrong with you?

My reply... Im F**king my Sister is that sick enough for you?

I thought it was funny anyway.. him not so much but he got over it once i showed up for work! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 7, 2015, 10:36:24 PM
You should introduce your boss to Path of Exile, focusing on the Hardcore Master Race, SC is for poor people*, etc. Then bandit PK him.

* not saying these things are true.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I hadn't planned on taking time off, but due to a last minute passport issue I have to go back to England this weekend until they issue me a new passport, which will be the first time going back in over 10 years. I plan to spend the entire time locked in a room playing the new leagues. >.>
I too am taking a vacation to Wraeclast. I hear Highgate is lovely this time of year ;)
Woman of the year award!
ROFL KZA!!!!!

You post has made my day xD

I too have next week off, I said I was visiting multiple cities and hopefully getting some much needed items along the way ;D

I haven't had a holiday in about 4 years so they had no problem, even if they do, as they are very like that, I don't care!!!! The Belly of the Beast shall be my new home for the whole week!!!!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info