HOTW Submission - Library Of The Core

LIBRARY OF THE CORE

Hi community! First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Phillip, I am 30 years old and I am gaming from Germany. I work in a kindergarten and found my destiny. So overall that freedom and free time is unpayable, I spend a lot of time in The World Of Path Of Exile.
The idea of creating a very individual and deep minded hideout started with the nearer details of the Forsaken Masters Expansion and the announcement that you are able to create your own philosophy of the unique story of POE.
If you read further, you will notice that English is not my first language. Never the less I am trying to bring you my understanding of the current story nearer and underline it with influences of personal interpretations of life itself.
The Library Of The Core was always planned as a library. The exact meaning and the symbolism growed and growed over the past year and months. Forgive me my overwhelming joy of interpretations, and have a good time following my explanations.

The Throne, The Eternal Blue, The Nature And Eternity

You see the eternal blue throne. If you study history and chose the right consequences you will conquer the eternal throne. The blue flames are reaching the sky and are burning constantly the Vaal pillars. That you need to study history, to understand the presence and change the future is underlined by the two white library statues. An eternal life, with freedom for everyone and unity can only achieved by settling back to the nature of humanity in the core of everyone’s heart. The nature is pictured by a tree or better said by a palm designed by normal stones. Theologically you can bring this in connection with paradise, beach and drinks. That the find of the core of nature is the only way to build an eternal empire in the world of POE is pictured by the “eight” laying on top of this natural unity of all people. As you can see, the corruption is turned off in the “eight”.
The only way to stop corruption in the World, is to study history. Recognize that the doom of life is always repeating by falling in love with power. And that there is only one opportunity: To take the sword and end the pain of sin. If you see the “palm” in the other direction, it is a sword – pointing the way to the waypoint – an eternal CIRCLE of life. The connection from the blue throne and the blue circle underlines the only choice – END CORRUPTION. The Vaal pillars are reaching into the sky. And on the other hand, the library statues are holding a sword – and with all the wisdom in this library, your character has the chance to terminate the pain and make his own destiny.
The design of the main area of the hideout is created by brown floor. I chosed those to underline, that the earth itself is the base. The following red floors pointing out the sins the people are living, but that there is a light above them – the chandeliers that are leading the right ways if you serve your own true core. You have to walk on the sin (the sword) itself to end corruption and bring freedom back. You have to fight, you have to kill, you have to execute – SIN TO SIN!

The Worth Of Community

This part of the hideout is standing for community pictured by the warm heat and the cryptic Vaal furniture’s. You have to fight for freedom in community, so it is important to find followers or follow a guild. Guilds can have a nice time and are silmuntanly living in this sinned world. I chosed the nearly red floor to underline that even likeminded persons can betray. An important part of the recent history of Wraeclast. Nevertheless community is unpayable and holy. You have to study history together, to share opinions and find the right possibilities. The Vaal destiny once tried something good, even the strongest Warriors cannot resist. The most you can learn from humans, is to have strong role models. The “7” of stones which flows into the fireplace underlines the worth of friendship.

The Sinful Sun

In the center there is a sinful “vessel” who spreads corruption over the whole world of Path Of Exile. The true core of corruption is not clear. But something is: The Sin shines into the heart of everyone. You must resist. Many people, many powerful people – could not resist. Even though the Forsaken Masters or the Vaal dynasty. Do they really fight for the true core …? – They learn, they learn – they all will learn now!
All Visitors have the opportunity to storage their sinful Items and sinful Gems in those chests. The chests point the way. The stars and the chests points to the sky, the Library Of The Core is surrounded by magic glowing embers which once were stars, but the tears from the eternal god are falling while seeing his creation is going to be ruined.
All Visitors can read the massive impact of wisdom, learn about history, and learn about life and simply studying on a desk.
It’s your choice where to move on, the chandeliers lead the way carried by the Vaal pillars. Every pillar is burning, let’s move on.

The Floor Of Choices and the Pyramid of Truth

You walk in sins, spread all over the World of Path Of Exile. The red floor with the many crosses simply show that you always have a choice in life. You are maybe mislead by wrong arrows (left top). But if you follow the chandeliers… you will find the core… - You have to reach the top of the pyramid. The Top of the World – The true Scepter Of God – The highest Templer of ALL – The creator of nature – the pure eternal Sun. Maybe the sign on the floor of the pyramid helps you… otherwise
Study on the desks!

To force yourself to wisdom, you can also study the cryptic Vaal symbols and search for the truth…The study desks and the Vaal cryptic corner are grounded by stone. That’s a solid fundament.

The only logical consequence…

The next area of the Library of the Core is centered by another corrupted vessel. There are many choices, pictured by the many Y’S. Many lead into other stories around the corruption. Others lead into powerful crafting benches areas. Both is needed, a clear mind, and a grounded knowledge in fighting skills. Also the “octagon” shows that this massive choices can lead into a circle of sins… - this is also underlined by the big “Y” under the vessel by symbolizing a “bone” regarding to death.
What have the whole wisdom done to the Templers so far? “This world is an illusion, exile.“

Picture of the powerful crafting benches. They are powerful yes – indeed. But never reaching the power of true eternal core – the nature itself. Consequently it is a broken “8”. You can shortly connect the power of fighting with the will of god while moving into the center of the god given light… but you cannot hold it for eternal or did the narcissistic queen Atziri got the match?

The other crafting benches… The chandeliers aren’t connected… Vain Pillars of another sin?
The three pillars are greeting the three blue flags behind the throne. If you are reaching the eternal throne, it is important not to fall in love with power again thinking that you are chosen one – you are nothing more than faith – like everyone else.

The Path of the true Winged fighters…

No connection of chandeliers. You have to choose the right consequences. The only step, where God don’t lead the way. You have to leave all behind.
Trust in the core… the nature itself… the eternal unity… equality… no power… -
Almightiness given by the highest nature of all.
All you have learned now gives a sense… even the highest civilization couldn’t resist. With all their wisdom and technology they went insane. You are now in the true light of the sun. There is no more sin to freeze from the seduction. The “cannot be freezed” rune is now your constant follower (the rune exactly under the Vaalvessel). … Always guarded… by… no one… but yourself and your faith. You see clear.
You see the top of the pyramid (next under the big tomb). You have to bury all of your knowledge. You have to bury everything, overall your good intentions. Don’t repeat history another time (you’ve learned from the Vaal). The only way to fulfill the true nature destiny of the World of Path of Exile
Is to be god’s hand… and lock your illusions in a tomb (symbolized by the big tomb and the skullflag that is standing). Also the flag has Gods golden hand on the top.
The Vessel in the middle gets corrupted, the surrounding chests fill with eternal orbs, time to proof your destiny. Time for everyone who’s strong enough to encounter the eternal blue throne,
Time for unity… Time for the Tree… Time for the Sword… its time! Time to be one with the core.
All corrupted vessels are surrounded by a stonecircle, symbolizing that history is repeating, corruption is repeating.
Also you will notice the big big arrow pointing to the tomb.

Leaving the Library of the Core

After changing your mind you now see the lights clear… God want you to fight! Time to leave the Library, time to be
God’s will.
The golden arches are symbolizing a higher power. The sun that is golden and the highest point of the Library of the Core. Also the arches are the definition of the Library.

One last greeting… Z7… - The End is God.

The Corruption must be used, to heal the SIN

In the World Of The Bones, the Corruption is everywhere. Use the corrupted Laboratory, SIN to SIN. Bury the corruption of the sinful sun of seduction. There is no light. But still the Hand of God…
Even God and You must use the corruption to defeat the believers of power.
LIFE ISNT AN ILUSSION!
Bring those Bones into the Tomb… God’s shining – Master! The tomb holds a red flag. This is closely connected to the meaning of the other tomb you’ve seen. The red flag is symbolizing that you have to kill those “believers of the bones” and have to bury them to fulfill God’s will.
6 Tombstones. Each carrying a cross. They are all pointing to the middle. In the middle there is the corrupted map device. Blood is rising symbolizing the pure sin. Time to proof that you are unfreezeable. Use the chaotic power of the corrupted Vessels connected by pure evil bones -- to open portals with the focused force of the core. All vessels are connected by bones standing for the death and the snake. It’s the biggest challenge of the history of the World of POE – symbolized by the beast standing in the back.

The Core of Faith is open. Enter the arena of Highgate. Time to face corruption with the HAND!
The black core from the portals are standing for your learned knowledge.

Don’t repeat history another time. Learn, just learn the Core.

Hope you enjoyed, and keep supporting the best game existing:)

If you want to see the pictures in bigger better quality use this url:
http://adhominem.bplaced.net/poe

Kind Regards
Phillip
So I met TheRock when trading. I ended up heading to his hideout to pick out a piece of gear. I couldn't believe how awesome this place was. I ended up befriending him because i wanted to be able to show off the hide out. Defiantly took some serious time to create and prefect. Worth a look for anyone who loves detailed hideouts.
This hideout looks nice, and most impressive is the symbolism and the deep meanings behind it.
Also, another PoE STORY-fan like me. I play often together with THEROCK2 and i visit his hideout often... and when you stand in there its even more overwhelming than on this pictures.

Nice work. keep on playing mate! Let´s ROCK :,)

greets,
PöbelPaule
Last edited by PoebelPaule on Jul 6, 2015, 6:09:04 PM
This is am amazing hideout! Rich with symbolism. So much to see and understand. I highly recommend a visit!
This is a sick ho man, you gotta check it out, stumbled across it during a trade.. man.. this is cool
Very nice HO i stumbled on by trading =) Mostly liked the Map Area..
One very well made hideout, very nice floors and stash area, mapping area is neat
up^^
Now this place was a complete eye opener!

Not expecting anything like that I visited Rocks hideout to get a rare belt from him (actually for a more than fair price, t4t again).

It turned out to be the most impressive h/o I've seen in PoE yet! The love for details totally makes this a special creation. As I wandered around in the library it felt more like I was back in my beloved and also lovely modded Breezehome in Skyrim. It had the same cosy, warm and on the same time mysterious vibe of an ancient time.

Definitely a place for an Exile to find rest and reflection - respect and keep up the good work, Mr. Rock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info