Eternal what??

By doing this you make the gap between poor and rich even bigger, there is only a handful of guys that is stockpiling eternals, and they will now never sell it and will be the only guys able to craft new 6t1 items in standard 2.0(wich isnt a void legue, and most uf us actually play there)

I`m a fairly decent geared player and atm still working to finish my 6t1 iron ring for facebreaker build(just have the leech mod left)(cant afford eternals to roll again), witch isnt so good now anyway since new tiers are coming in a week(big bummer, its not like i farmed for months to make the best ring or anything.).

And on top of that now i cant make anything else,lets be real nobody can craft 6t1 without eternals.
the new meta will be to mirror from the handfull of guys that had the eternals to make them, and they will now be able to charge insane amounts for their items.. thanks :S have some mercy on us perfectionists :S
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
just realized the ring is already 6t1, but I want leech instead of magic find :P

Edit: oh nvm they are all tier 2 now,, vendor trash :S
Last edited by boye on Jul 6, 2015, 4:19:59 PM
"
boye wrote:

Edit: oh nvm they are all tier 2 now,, vendor trash :S

I will take that vendor trash gladly.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
boye wrote:
By doing this you make the gap between poor and rich even bigger

Pretty sure that's the whole point of all these appalling changes #THANKSGGG! :D
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
1000% facebreakers is not balanced. That's why it is called a void league
Go AB's
"
BlazedAs wrote:
1000% facebreakers is not balanced. That's why it is called a void league

999% facebreaker look cooler

also void league don t exist out of races you know.
Forum pvp
The diff between 1000% and the legacy 9xx% one is like.... really that significant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info